2004 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Avalanche model:
My Avalanche
By Salvador Lopez on 08/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab 1500 4dr Crew Cab Rwd (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

i love everything about this vehicle. i counldn't have made a better choice than purchasing my avalanche. it's a great truck, comfortable and it' s just perfect. Greatest model ever made.

best truck yet
By thebigdog1 on 08/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I have had 3 Explorers, 1 Wrangler and 1 Durango - this is by far the best SUV that I have owned. I thought it might be too large for daily driving, but that is not the case. It's too large for my garage, but that's a small price to pay with a truck like this.

accident
By amviolinst07 on 07/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Driving on a simi busy street would be nothing with this vechile right? Well I got into an accident with this vehicle.. with a saturn car.. my car was totalled and the saturn only had a small dent in the side! I was turning at a light and the saturn ran the red light which then hit me.. i was on my way to pick up my baby thank god he wasnt in there with me!!

Fun And Functional
By J. Nichols on 07/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is my second Chev Avalance! What an excellent vehicle that is fun to drive and functional too! Every week I drive over mountain passes, rain,snow sleat, hail or sun.... the Avalanche gets it done. I also drive 30 to 50,000 miles a year and must add that it a very comfortable vehicle to drive too!

Better than expected
By mattb on 07/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Our Avalanche exceeded most of our expectations. It is smooth, comfortable and powerful. It is both pleasant to drive and pleasant as a front or back seat passenger - in fact it has become our trip car of choice. I never expected to be so happy with the purchase of a "truck", however I have not looked back since or regretted my choice. Outstanding vehicle.

Big Red
By David Kw on 07/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Well this is the best truck i ever owned that could change into any size i need.Rides like a car very quite and very easy to use.

owner
By norm lambertus on 07/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

i think its a great runningand rideing vehicle.the interior s leather and a pleasure to ride in.the on star helps you to find where your goin. its roomy onthe back seat. good stereo system.

cool truck
By solof on 07/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I liked Avalanche before I bought it, but I love it now since I've used it.

Avalanche !!!!!
By Phlip on 07/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab 1500 4dr Crew Cab Rwd (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

The Chevy Avalanche is a great vehicle. I traded my Silverado Ext Cab and I haven't looked back on that decision. The ride is solid ...firm ...and comfortable. I have a deck boat and a pontoon boat; towing is now effortless. I wish I had a nickle for each compliment about the looks of my Avalanche....I would be well on my way to my first payment. :-) This is the best vehicle I have owned....!!!!!

gutless
By willard on 07/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

no pulling power on steep hills or on mountain roads with a 5%,6%or7% grade while on vacation pulling a travel trailer that weighted 3280lbs empty. the truck,trailer,gear and people weighted less than 10000 lbs.