Used 2007 Cadillac XLR Base Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Cadillac XLR - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XLR model:

I love it
By Bernie

2007 Cadillac XLR 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I spent a long time deciding whether I wanted to spend the money for this car. Strange as it may seem, I also considered the Saturn Sky which is a terrific looking car. I've owned a convertible before and knew that if I ever owned one again it would have to have a power hard top with a glass rear window. The XLR looks great and is fun to drive. Gas mileage on the highway has been far better than expected too!

The hardtop, the power trunk, headsup display, voice recognition for many features, GPS, refrigerated seats, lots of trunk space if the to is up, rain-sensing wipers, run-flat tires, distance-sensing cruise control.

Some features from our Cadillac DTS should be on the XLR, like turn signals on the outside mirrors and the garage door opener should be as easy to train as in the DTS. Wish voice recognition let you change radio volume and maybe stations, and ,mute the radio.

• Sedan