2002 Cadillac DeVille Consumer Review: First Cadillac in 20 Years

2002 Cadillac DeVille Sedan - Consumer Review

First Cadillac in 20 Years
By dhinds on

2002 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have owed BMW, Mercedes-Benz, etc. over the last twenty years. I finally got tired of the expenses and went for a used 2002 Cadillac DeVille. I could not be more pleased. Although, the BMW and Mercedes are more fun to drive and do have some wonderful features, the cost of parts and repairs and over all expenses finally drove me away. This car is wonderful to drive on long trips, has good gas mileage and is very comfortable to drive. So far, the dealer has been great making minor repairs without a hassle. For the money, used that is, pretty hard to beat over the German autos. Cadillac resale values are poor but so what, at least you won't brake the bank with this car. I recommed this old American standard.

Comfort, gas mileage and simple maintenance.

There is always something on any car. The only thing is the sun visor when down is hard to see under. They have a little one you can us under the main one but seems poorly designed. That is the only thing that bugs me a bit.