1996 Cadillac DeVille Consumer Review: 1996 base - Great car

1996 Cadillac DeVille Sedan - Consumer Review

1996 base - Great car
By don2037 on

1996 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan

Great car, creme color, which is interesting, depending on lighting situation can appear white with tinge of pink, egg-shell, or light tan. Beautiful car, although the front end could have been a little designed more distinctive, kind of reminds me of a chevy with a cadillac emblem. lol. Runs great, good acceleration and breaking, I like cluster guages, right in front of your eyes, no looking all over dash for emergency lignts, wonderful seating, posh; There's just something about a cadillac, it's hard to verbalize, but you know when you are in one, that special feeling you get, especially with these older models. Very easy to drive and park. Maintence is expensive.

Smooth, posh car! Easy to navigate. I really like this car. It's a Cad, what else is there to say...

Maintence: very expensive. Granted I've only had it a week, but I had a cadillac trained mechanic look it over, couldn't find anything really wrong with the car, but I needed the 50,000 mile check up, Cost over $600.00. The car has 120,000 miles on it. I've put less than 200 miles on it. We'll see how it goes. I look forward to driving it.