2006 Buick Rendezvous Consumer Reviews 4

2006 Buick Rendezvous - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:
A Great Car
By Richard on 01/23/07 10:50 AM (PST)

2006 Buick Rendezvous CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I'm on my second Rendezvous and will probably buy a third. I need a 7-seater and I don't like big boats (Suburban, etc.). I was looking for a smallish city car that can seat my whole family, and this is it. The price is about the lowest in class, the quality is good. And it's small, which I love. I think only the Hyundai Santa Fe is smaller or cheaper, and I'd never buy a Hyundai. It looks stylish on the outside, plenty of space and flexibility inside. It's not overdesigned. Just a good car. It's interesting to me that the customers rating for this car was so much higher than the editors rating. Maybe the editors need to drive it again.

Great minivan alternative!
By luv our 'vous on 01/05/07 18:54 PM (PST)

2006 Buick Rendezvous CX 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We have a Cardinal Red AWD CXL, and we love it! If you're looking for an alternative to a minivan, the Rendezvous is it! We have had 2 minivans prior to this, but our children are now in college, so the Rendezvous is a perfect fit for our lives now. The AWD is wonderful to have on snow and ice, and makes a real difference in handling. Our only real complaint concerns the very tall front seat headrests. They are rather difficult to see around-you really need to turn around to see sufficiently when backing up. Other than that, the Rendezvous is very comfortable, handles and rides like a car, and is very quiet. We love it!

2006 Rendevous
By Rick Z on 12/24/06 07:16 AM (PST)

2006 Buick Rendezvous CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We have a CXL loaded including the trailer package and 3.5 V-6. We traded our 2003 Escalade to take advantage of the advertised highway 28 mpg. The 17 in town and 21 on the road is a dissapointment. The comfort is good

Great Crossover
By Matt on 12/07/06 15:55 PM (PST)

2006 Buick Rendezvous CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We love our RDV! We chose the CXL FWD model in Amethyst. The fit and finish of the vehicle are great. The upgrades of the interior on the CXL that really sold us are the sunroof and the "bun" warmers. We are both tall (over 6'2") and the headroom and legroom are amazing for both the front and 2nd row!

Buick Rendezvous
By duke28 on 11/29/06 07:32 AM (PST)

2006 Buick Rendezvous CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love the visibility from both sides and behind in this vehicle. The doors open wide enough for a handicap person. It's a comfortable car and easy to handle. We live in the mts and have no trouble getting around, we have front wheel drive. However, my gas mileagel isn't always the best in the mts. but I will not complain.......

Great Vehicle
By Al Hummels on 11/26/06 09:10 AM (PST)

2006 Buick Rendezvous CX 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We traded in our like new Surburban for this vehicle and took it on a 1 week 3,000 mile trip. I can't believe how comfortable and easy to drive it is. I am 6'4" and weigh 275 lbs and have plenty of room. My wife is disabled (couldn't get into the Surburban) and finds it easy to get into and out of. We love it and would recommend it to anyone.

Best vehicle we've bought in years
By Paul Cesarini on 10/16/06 18:06 PM (PDT)

2006 Buick Rendezvous CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We opted for a fully loaded CXL model (though without the XM radio or heads-up display, since our daily commutes are only a few miles). For us, it's the ideal blend of a roomy, family-friendly vehicle with all the benefits of an SUV and a minivan, but virtually none of the drawbacks. Unline the Highlander and competing vehicles, the Rendezvous has a third row seat capable of comfortably holding two adults. I've even sat back there, myself. The leather and wood grain interior is worth the extra cost. We got all the safety features, though we skipped the AWD. FWD + traction control + ABS is fine. We previously had a Saturn VUE, but I'm glad we traded it for the Rendezvous

2006 Buick Rendezvous
By DMD on 08/31/06 20:40 PM (PDT)

2006 Buick Rendezvous CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned my 2006 Rendezvous that I purchased used for almost 5 months. In short, I love this car. It is very quiet, smooth, has reasonable power, and has reasonable gas mileage. It is flawless with its fit and finish, and its quality of components is also very good.

Pleasant surprise
By Andrews T on 08/28/06 19:08 PM (PDT)

2006 Buick Rendezvous CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This vehicle has been a pleasant surprise. After 14k and two trips of at least 500 miles each way, I've been impressed with comfort, mileage (26+ W/ 87 Octane). Around town driving is 23+ w/ 87 octane. Storage space is great and the seating options provide a family w/ a 2 year old latch options for car seats in both 2nd and 3rd rows. Went w/ base model as it provided best value for money. Have had no major issues. Tire pressure monitor gave false reading (reset myself aftering checking) and oxygen sensor was replaced under warranty. Excellent experience. Surprised by quality and behavior of vehicle under load and spirited driving.

Excellent vehicle
By James Mire on 08/03/06 10:47 AM (PDT)

2006 Buick Rendezvous CX 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is an excellent car for the price. It has great ride and handling. I could not ask for a better vehicle