2003 Buick Park Avenue Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Park Avenue model:
Lots of used car for the money
By Buick Guy on 11/12/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Purchased the car with 76k. Ergonomics and controls are lame for such an expensive car, but still lots of used car for the money. I have driven about 1500 miles so far. This car is no sports car, but for a large sedan, power is ample (205 hp) and handling seems secure. In my mid 30's and it has surprised me how much people have commented to me that I bought an old people car. Buick has a serious image problem. Neverthless, I prefer to drive something different from the typical rat racer.

We love our Park Avenue!
By 007 Blond on 01/29/07 16:25 PM (PST)

2003 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Our 2003 Buick Park Avenue is a pleasure to drive. There are no blind spots so we have full view of what is around us when maneuvering in traffic. Comfortable ride is what we get, even on bumpy roads. Our other car, a Lexus, has a blind spot and we feel every bump, so we really appreciate riding in our Buick. There are no rattles so body integrity is built in. Our only problem at the moment is that we need new wheels because of a damaged rim and the dealer is having a problem getting replacements. This car is great and we hope Buick brings back the Park Avenue.

A super car
By EGOLDMAN on 10/10/06 18:06 PM (PDT)

2003 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have 61,000 miles on my Park Ave and have almost no problems with the car. It delivers an amazing 31 mpg on the highway, 24+ in city on regular. It is very comfortable, and goes through snow like a snow plow. I still have 3 of the original Goodyear tires, and they still have decent tread. The car has all the electronic goodies, and none have gone bad. I am afraid to trade this car for the Lucerne because it is so good.

My Buick
By J.Rheney on 06/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

It has been apleasure to own and drive this automobile. Routine service by the dealer has been excellent.

Vibrations
By B Belcher on 09/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I traded a 1998 Park Avenue, which I loved. I have been very disappointed with this 2003. The ride is extremely rough. Vibration is terrible. My dealer has replace all four tires, drives a little bit better, but still does not have the ride & drive that my old one had. I am looking to trade and it probably will not be for another Buick!

A pleasure to drive
By forklift on 08/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have the Park Avenue SE, and I've been nothing but pleased. The 3.8 engine is capable of doing the job, and provides acceptable gas milage for a car this size. I drive in New York City, and the ride is pretty smooth. I wish the Gran Touring suspension package was available in all Park Avenue models, but c'est la vie. Still, I would recommend this to anyone. Since Cadillac changed their body styles, I actually find the Park Avenue to look better. Finally, for under $40K, there is no other car that offers this much luxury.

When Better Cars are Built Buick Will Bu
By E. G. Chandler on 05/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

My Buick has never failed to perform in top form. I live in the Desert Southwest where tempratures as high as 115 degrees are common and it has never failed to perform. The Royal dealership in Tucson is without question the best I have ever delt with in always caring for each problem I might have.

Disapointed with vibration
By Ken Hundley on 04/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Overall the car looks good and is comfortable. But on the highway I have had a bad experience with vibration. The dealer has re-balanced the tires over and over. I have had the tires balance myself two times. Changed tires to different brand. Still this vibration at highway speeds. (Above 65 to 80) Still working on the problem. Could be a design problem. Not what you would expect from a car that cost over $30,000. Could be a lemon?????

an average car
By tri-ble on 12/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

an easy ride and handling car. the doors are not a good fit to the body,noisy engine when first starting out .the colder it is the worse it sounds,gets better as it warms up... if the door problems are corrected and the noisy engine problem is soved we would like this vehicle a lot better and feel that we were getting our moneys worth. not a quiet enough car for the price

My favorate car
By poppy on 11/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is the finast car I have owned. It is so smooth riding. The only problem in the 4000 miles that I have had is a sticking drivers door and that was fixed in 10 minutes. Dealership is the greatest in South Florida. I would give this car a 9