2007 BMW Z4 M Consumer Review: Unique

2007 BMW Z4 M - Consumer Review

Base Coupe (3.2L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

By Beemerhead on

2007 BMW Z4 M 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This is my third Z4 series car and second Z4M. In black with the sculpted curves it really stands out. You will not be confused for anything else on the road. I got the coupe so I could do more track events with the car clubs. The car handles extremely well, has great space for a roadster and the sound is wonderful. I like driving around in the lower gears just to keep the rpms up where the sound and performance are great. People will stare and give you a thumbs up. Several thought it was a $100k car. You just feel GREAT when you're driving and you'll find any excuse to go anywhere for any reason. This is a "Life is good" car for me.

Sculpted contours that make the car look unique and tell you that this car means business on the street. Sounds great at the higher rpms, too.

Cupholders are flimsy and I'd replace the Continentals with a better performance tire. They're good touring tires but not the best for hanging the corners.