2007 BMW Z4 M Consumer Reviews 2

2007 BMW Z4 M - Consumer Reviews

2007 BMW Z4 M 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

View reviews for a specific Z4 M model:
The best roadster out there
By Chrisloef on 08/29/07 13:37 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW Z4 M 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I sought out to purchase a roadster style car this June and must have tested everything under the sun. I wanted to stay $60k and under which actually didn't leave me with many comparable options. My favorite cars ended up being the Corvette, M Roadster, and 350Z Roadster. Once you sit in an M roadster, you will notice the marked difference in quality. The M has it all, style, quality, and great feel.

Now this is a real sports car !
By tp3 on 04/03/07 13:28 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW Z4 M 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

After selling my 06 Corvette, I went ahead and factory ordered the M Roadster because I have read many good reviews. I am 100% satisfied with the car. The throttle response is just phenomenal and with a little touch, it just goes. The car handles great and feels very nimble and taut with sharp turn-ins. The engine is as smooth as silk and produces the perfect exhaust note. Sadly my car is still during the break-in period but I can already feel the beast under the hood waiting to get out. I totally love the big, thick steering wheel and the driving inputs one gets from it. In every aspect, this car far exceeds my expectations and IMHO, this is the best roadster in the market right now.