2000 BMW M Consumer Review: BMW M Coupe- The Unknown Monst

2000 BMW M - Consumer Review

Base 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

BMW M Coupe- The Unknown Monster
By Thomas on

2000 BMW M 2dr Coupe

I sell BMW's and when I saw this car I had to have it. This is a lot of performance for the money. The great thing about this car is that it is an everyday driver and a track car built into one. It has a lot of creature comforts as well as more than enough performance. Oddly enough I am 6'6" and I still fit into this car. BMW's are great for tall people like myself. These are pretty rare cars, if you get the chance to buy one at a fair price I would jump on it. I will say though that people either think that this is the coolest car that they have ever seen or they think that it looks like a tyco toy version of the batmobile.

The amount of torque that this car has as well as the handling. The car almost anticipates corners. Everyone that you ever meet that has one, you are instant friends with. This car draws a lot of attention at gaspumps. Probably one of the few cars for under $50k that gets constant looks.

Add a 6th gear and you would make me a very happy man!! I am not a fan of the gauges. They look kind of dated. I am only 23 so that does not appeal to me so much. I understand what they are going for. It did not bother me enough to go out and find replacements though.