2011 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: 328i M package

2011 BMW 3 Series Coupe - Consumer Review

328i M package
By NewBMW on

2011 BMW 3 Series 328i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I just got a 328i coupe with M- package. First BMW. I was considering an A5 and I used to drive a CLK. Overall I'm very happy with the car. Of course, the 335 packs a bigger punch, but the 328 has great kick off the line and the handling with the M steering/suspension is superb! The interior is very chic. The navigation is very up to date (traffic, different views, etc.). Media system is also great. I can't stand the lag that audi's have! I'd take the performance of this car over an S5 even. The speakers could be better. Overall, this car is beautiful, handles amazingly, has good performance and just feels great driving it. If you can negotiate a good deal, BMW is hard to beat!

Look of the M-package body kit. Quick off the line. Navigation system is sweet! HID (eyes are the window to the soul) light in front are a huge head turner

Alarm system should be standard. No panic button or even a sound when you lock/unlock doors. Sound system can be improved. Get rid of the overpriced run flat tires!