2008 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: Best Decision Ever

2008 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Review

Best Decision Ever
By Chicagodriver on

2008 BMW 3 Series 335xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I was looking at BMW xis vs the Infiniti AWDs and for the price the Infiniti packages seem like a better deal but overall, long term quality is not there. I spent the extra money and went with BMW. I traded a 300ci in for the 335xi. What an amazing car. I miss the sleekness of a coupe but this car is a rocket compared to the old 330ci. We had our first big snow fall and the car drove like a dream. I was really pushing it to see when it would slip or the rear would get loose and it was tight. This is a great car for someone who loves speed, excellent quality but lives in the midwest. It is worth every penny.

The way the car corners or takes off on a dime! The car drives like a dream and is so smooth and quiet. The bluetooth feature works great even at high speeds on the tollway.

My only design complaints are the window controls and the cup holder location. I wish both of these wre back in the center console where they are much more easiliy reachable. But those two 'defaults' are nothing compared the car that you get when you buy a 335xi