335i Coupe on the Autobahn
By AutobahnNut on
2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)
We purchased our US Spec 335i coupe with all available options. I have had it on the autobahn and tested the speed limiter, which is in fact at 155mph. I can run a Porsche 911, at least until they hit the 165 mph mark and keep going (what limiter?), otherwise we would spank the entry level 911. This car is faster than the advertised 0-60 in 5.3. My guess is more like 4.5. I dread the day we take it to the states, but I will save my money for speeding tickets starting now, I guess. This is the most fantastic car I have ever driven! The new upcoming M3 (maybe M5) is next for us!
Favorite Features
Heated leather seats and a sweet, non arrogant, but stern exhaust growl. The clean uncluttered look and sleek form. Immediate power, ZERO turbo lag! This car is perfect. Park distance control, great! The navigation system is perfect! We have put 5,000 on it the first month of owning it.
Suggested Improvements
Drop the idiotic notion that this car needs a tire pressure monitor. Run flat and high speed, yep I check the tp daily here! Don't like the blinking light since I am running hi speed winter tires on spare rims now. Even they look good but a mere 17". We don't need to go 150 mph in the snow.