1997 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: I was in shock up until writin

1997 BMW 3 Series Coupe - Consumer Review

I was in shock up until writing this Review
By merc272 on

1997 BMW 3 Series 328is 2dr Coupe

The one word that pops to mind when i think of this car is "timeless". Its like a well maintained Italian suit, aged with beauty, but always stylish. The throttle response is a little iffy because the pedal seems to have a lengthy discussion with the engine and drive train before kicking me back in the seat. (that's what you get when you let the french design a transmission) never the less I'm never afraid to push it just a little bit more, and hit a blistering speed of 115mph on the highway before backing off the throttle. I was floored, grinning ear to ear like a little kid who had just gotten his first 22. rifle for Christmas. This is truly what a proper sports car should be.

The speed is one of the outstanding features on this build, however it take a while to engage so be patient. Interior is very well crafted and well thought out "with a few exceptions" (see below) the premium radio and subs are very impressive for how old the car is. the grip factor and very little roll due to the sport suspension.

how can the country that built the panzer tank have forgotten how to make cup holders work? the only other complaint I have is the Anti Theft system witch seems to lock out owners more than it does deter thieves.