Best car I've had in 40 years TSX 4cyl
By Michigan girl on
2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
My previous car was a 2008 TL, before that a VW Passat, Audi A4 sport, Acura TL, Subaru X 2, Pontiac, Chevrolet, CHevelle Super Sports; Surprisingly, TSX is much quieter (far less road noise) than any previous car. Surprisingly, it is very peppy, fun to drive. The ELS sound system is BY FAR the best stereo in a car ever. I'm short, small, but seat position adjusts better for me than any previous car. TSX is only minimally smaller than the 2008 TL. It's not the smoothest car in driving over bumps, but having a ultra smooth drive is not a priority for me as much as quiet ride and sound system. There is minimal engine sound when revving it at mid speed but none on the freeway.
Favorite Features
Sound system awesome,almost like wearing earphones, better than a home stereo unless you have fabulous home system; Fun to drive, not at all delayed or sluggish; Gorgeous color (dark red); Very quiet for size; Much better gas mileage than TL. 5 Star all around safety ratings everyone needs (!
Suggested Improvements
Back seat is just a bit small (leg room issues) so if you take more than1 extra passenger frequently or far, you might prefer more leg room back seat. Kids would be fine.