Used 2007 Acura TSX Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Acura TSX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:

Long Crank to start!
By Praneeth

2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

OMG - I could get a nap while it starts. When I bought I did not really realize that it was taking too long. sometimes when it rains overnight or if it is cold all day or I don't start for over 8 hours, then it takes 6-8 cranks, isn't that too long. I almost get scared what if it wont get started at all, I'm late to my office. Is that only me? anybody else has this problem. My steering wheel vibrates when brakes applied, but they fixed it when I took it back.

Smooth driving, voice command, handsfree,

better audio boost, shorter crank, turning radius should be small, more roomier interior.

CAN'T WIPE THE SMILE OFF MY FACE!!
By tsxpert

2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I absolutely LOVE this car. Hot Milano red with navigation, spoiler, sunroof, leather, heated seats, premium stereo, ground effects. It looks great. It drives great. It handles great. It's fast, fun, efficient, luxurious, gorgeous, bulletproof, and there aren't a ton of them on the street. And I'm serious, this thing is simply never in the shop! I wish everything worked as well as my TSX! I smile every time I get behind the wheel. The seats cradle you in soft, bolstered comfort. When you consider everything, this just may be the perfect car. There is nothing about it I don't like. Great job, Acura!!

The awesome, fun and user-friendly voice-activated navigation system, the wonderful heated seats, the bright, beautiful color of the instrumentation, the dead-on handling, the acceleration with the manumatic, bluetooth hands-free, the spoiler, play your MP3 player, play homemade CDs, I love it!

I don't know. Add wings? Make it fly? What do you want me to say? This thing is as close to perfect as you can get. Oh, OK. I got something. Ready? The premium fuel gets a little pricey. But that's it. Everything else? I wouldn't change a thing. Love it! Love it! Love it!

Love it
By CAL

2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Love the car. Great fuel mileage, over 30 mpg highway. Drives great and comfortable even on a 10 hour trip

Navi, Bluetooth, Power seating, moonroof

Spoiler for all!

Fantastic Car
By parksguy

2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Would purchase again. No problems with this beauty after 3 years of ownership. It looks best with the Rear Spoiler Option, which was well worth the addition.

Nav,Sound System with XM Radio, Heated Leather Seats, Great Cargo area. You can punch this 201hp and get to where you want to go and have great gas mileage at the same time.

Hope they come up with a Hybrid version with even better gas mileage.

very good but could still be better
By unsure

2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I really like this car, compared to what else is available and in the price range but I wish Acura would make a somewhat smaller version that is sportier in both looks and performance. And also get rid of the electronic crap that causes it to act strange sometimes--like when the brakes won't work because I drove over a bump. The shifter could also be a little smoother

nice interior. pretty good handling

sportier handling/suspension, more torque, smaller, less electronic stuff that controls driving like abs and drive-by-wire, etc.