2007 Acura TSX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:
You'll love it
By Kathy on 07/10/08 16:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After owning three minivans I purchased my TSX. I love it. It obviously does not have the room of a minivan but I seldom needed that much room anyway. I am getting 37 MPG on the highway. I've had the car for over a year now and still say "I love my car" when I get in it. My husband wanted a six cylinder of some sort but with the price of gas skyrocketing, he's pretty happy I didn't budge on my pick. I wish I could afford to put the other three drivers in my family in one. The two teenagers would love it and my husband would appreciate the mileage.

Auto, no nav - Very, very happy
By Woof on 06/09/08 12:52 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After nearly a year, I'm still very happy with my TSX. It was the best blend of features I wanted at a great price (i.e., handling, fun to drive, good fuel economy, safety features). It moves well and emergency handling has been great. It's also a good size for city driving and has all the oomph I need. I'm appreciating it more and more all the time.

Horrible Steering Wheel Vibration
By Alexis on 04/20/08 06:01 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

When I first bought the Acura, I loved it, except for a minor vibration in the steering wheel. I brought it in a while later and the dealership fixed something else. They messed with the brakes. The wheel vibration is now worse and I have vibration in the brakes now as a result. I have been told that this is a problem with the TSX's and can't be fixed. I guess I'm stuck with it. The car does drive very nicely on the highway, though.

First Acura
By QSolution on 03/24/08 07:24 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Nice interior feel and appointments. Bluetooth is great and side cornering signals on side view mirrors a great idea. Nice entry model. Always wanted the TL and was happy to be able to get into an Acura at this price point. Gas mileage is horrific for a 4 cylindar & the high octane requirement is just obsured. Had a heavier Honda Accord 6 cyl. before this and it got 8 miles more to a gal. of 87 octane gas.

Good Car, But One Problem
By amc3000 on 02/22/08 08:52 AM (PST)

2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The car itself is pretty good; however, I have had a problem with a vibration in the steering wheel since I bought the car; a problem I never had w/the toyota. So, if you don't mind taking your hands off the wheel sometimes while at a light, then it's a nice car.

Perfect car at the perfect price
By Mikey on 01/01/08 15:48 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Plenty fast enough for daily driving, gives me an average of 33 mpg at 75 mph cruise control on long drives. It's not necessarily "sporty" compared to actual sports cars. It has stone hard economy tires and a soft luxury suspension. So take it for what it's worth or upgrade your tires and suspension. Looks are subjective but I still think it looks nicer than most cars even after the 4 years it's been in production.

Amazing
By Dan on 12/30/07 12:59 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

It has the right amount of luxury and sportiness. I don't know what it lacks - it's even fuel efficient. It comes with a 205HP engine which provides enough power for anything one needs to do legally on the road.

Great Bang for the Buck!
By Nogard13 on 12/30/07 06:18 AM (PST)

2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I decided on the TSX after looking at the BMW 3 series, the Lexus IS 250, and the Infiniti G35 Sedan. Compared to the other three models, the TSX offered all the creature comforts I wanted for 6K less than the G35 and Lexus and 10K less than the 328i. Really easy choice to make, even after driving the other three cars twice each. While the TSX doesn't have the speed and pick-up of the BMW or the Infinity, the engine is more than adequate for my style of driving (mostly city with some road trips now and then). My MPGs are around 20 for the city driving and 32 for highway.

All-Around Awesome!
By J Cos on 11/16/07 21:12 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this car about two months ago. I am in love with it. I had a TL before, but love this new car. The handling is peppy, yet not too much like other competitors such as a g35. The interior is easy on the eyes and all of the controls are extremely easy to use. The back seat is small, yet the seats fold down to make a more-than-large trunk for this car size. Handling is stiff, but not quite a BMW. The exterior is due for a redesign, but this car's current body style is what makes it so classy. (Not saying a few upgrades wouldn't help!)

Luxury Honda Accord
By David on 10/19/07 09:21 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Just got my 2007 Acura TSX w/out nav last weekend. What a great car. It rides similar to my wife's 2006 Honda Accord but holds tighter through the turns and is more fun to drive. There is a little less room in the back than the Accord, but the front and the trunk space seems very comparable. The design is becoming a little dated and the redesign should be coming out some time in late 2008. If you love Hondas but want a little more luxury, then Acura is the way to go. Plus you can get a steal of a deal on the TSX right now.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.