2007 Acura TSX Consumer Review: 15000 perfect miles

2007 Acura TSX - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic w/Navigation)

15000 perfect miles
By happyacura on

2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I love this car so much, its my third post. I'm 15000 perfect miles in. Not a hint of any kind of problem. All the tech stuff is perfect, the engine, the tranny, the leather, the fit and finish, the paint, it's all perfect! If you forced me to complain about something, I would have to say, it's a touch noisy on some surfaces, and the stereo is mediocre. But that's being very picky, it's a fantastic car, loaded with luxury, power, handling, looks, exclusivity, and very reasonable on gas considering the power. I couldn't love it or respect it more. Right on Acura!

All the tech stuff that works perfectly, the leather, the power and smoothness of the 4, the smoothness of the 5 speed auto, it never "hunts". It picks a gear and holds it. Lastly, 15000 miles w/o a hint of a problem, no rattles, no squeaks, no body moans and groans, just perfection.

To be a touch quieter and to come with a better stereo, a subwoofer would be nice.