2010 Acura TL 3.7L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic w/Technology Package Consumer Review - Love This Car!

2010 Acura TL - Consumer Review

Love This Car!
By jimmyt_2 on

2010 Acura TL SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 2nd TL (2005). Had this car for 7 weeks & 2500 miles. I love everything about it except the grill, but everything else is so perfect I don't notice the grill any longer. This car is a beast. Performance and handling are amazing. The car accelerates so well without getting hard into the gas, it feels like a turbo kicks in at about 40mph and launches you to 60. The SH-AWD is really fun once you figure out how to use it (when to accelerate during a turn, etc.). The car corners like it's on rails. It was too easy to chirp the tire in my '05 if I accelerated from a stop. Not this car. Can't wait to try it in the show.

Favorite Features

Tech Pkg (USB, Navi, Bluetooth, the sound system kicks!). Performance & Handling. With the exception of the grill the exterior and interior styling are perfect. SH-AWD, I am really glad I spent for the AWD. Itís outstanding.

Suggested Improvements

Hwy mileage. I can get 24.5 on extended hwy trips & avg 23 per tank normally. I hear Acura is going to put the 6sp from the ZDX in the TL next year. But throttle response is immediate when passing at hwy speeds with the 5sp. Replace the grill. Hear thatís next year too.