2010 Acura TL - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TL model:
Real nice car
By dpnyy on 04/10/10 11:23 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura TL SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package, HPT (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Traded my 07 lexus is350 with no regrets. car is fun to drive. awd is great. have not seen one like it yet while driving.

Lexus E350 Replacement
By Bartco on 03/31/10 07:37 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura TL SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package, HPT (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Bought this car to replace a Lexus E350 that we had lost confidence in (wife was afraid to drive it due to reported acceleration problems). The Acura TL AWD is a remarkably tight car with outstanding suspension, excellent seating, and nice interior enhancements. The tech package is superb and easy to learn to use. Stereo surround sound on CD's is remarkable. The one complaint we have is that the road, engine, and tire noise (low profile, high performance tires?) is annoying! It's as bad as my Ford pickup. This is, however, a great car for the money.

Great car full of great features
By Skol1 on 03/27/10 20:12 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Have owned my TL for 2 weeks now. Haven't gotten through all the manuals yet so finding new features every day. Got the silver which minimizes some of the questionable exterior styling features. Also shopped the G37x, A4 and 328ix, but found the TL the best value for the money. Love the interior design and rear seat room as well as all the audio options. Don't feel like I compromised anything in buying the Acura.

Superb and Classy car
By Awesome car on 03/24/10 15:15 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura TL SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased this car for my wife and she absolutely loves to drive it. This car is superior to all the Acura's that we have owned before ('96. '99,'03 TL's). Getting around 26 MPG on the highway and around 21 in the city. Drives and rides so smooth, it is a pleasure to take off in it. The exterior design is unique and the contours give it that luxury look that does make your head turn!! Everything inside is fabulous, the controls, the GPS, the stereo system. Absolutely built to last with no flaws and hiccups requiring dealer's service. This is a quality product from Honda and it performs and conforms to the highest standards of reliability and safety. Test drive one!

Never will regret it!
By Jake on 03/23/10 15:34 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura TL SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

This car is amazing. I had a 2003 TL Type- S before this and Acura never lets me down. The styling is so unique and eye catching that everywhere I go I get a compliment! The 3.7 L engine is so powerful and I love to hear it scream when I push it hard. It is probably the best investment I have ever made.

Great Car, Buy it again
By Kiran on 03/19/10 12:25 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura TL SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

This is my second review. I bought this car in December of 2009. I didn't get a chance to check the SH- AWD out in snow because of traveling, but now, I am testing that. This car loves corners. sometimes, it scares the sh*% out of me, but it never oversteer or understeer. It handles corners like it wasn't there. I'm always on the road in weekends and I love driving. only problem is that the GPS maps. My friend's house has been at this location for over 20 yrs and it cannot find it. GPS says that it does not exist. They need to do better job at MAPS. My tomtom finds that house good and it's 4 years old. Clutch on this car is easy. it doesn't take a lot to push it down, which is good.

Tour 'de force
By graphicguy on 03/17/10 04:46 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura TL SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I've always liked and admired Honda products. Acuras are the top of their line. I consider the TL SH AWD the best that they know how to make. It's fast. It handles great. very confidence inspiring. Is comfortable. Literally, the seats fit me like a glove. Makes great sports sedan sounds under the hood. Compared it to a MB C300 4matic (seems anemic in comparison), Infiniti G37x (my 2nd choice, didn't like interior or seats), BMW 3 and 5 series (at least $10K more cost), Audi A4/5 (my 3rd choice, weak engines and costly with options), a Taurus SHO (ponderous feeling, and $46K as tested...WOW). The TL SH AWD seemed to be the perfect blend of performance, handling, and comfort.

Fantastic Car!
By Lisa Van Der Wall on 03/13/10 17:34 PM (PST)

2010 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned this car for 9 days and I love it! The exterior body style and interior body is beautiful. I got the Basque Red Pearl with Ebony (black) interior and I get so many compliments on the color and body style. It handles great...very tight. I like how the car shifts. The Technology Package is well worth it. The sound system is great and it is nice to have XM radio for a while. The seating is very comfortable in the front and back. My son's car seat fits perfect in the back. I would recommend this car to anyone. I have had a Ford Mustang GT, a Volvo and two Toyota Camry's. By far, this is my favorite car so far.

Great Cool Car!
By RSPS on 03/09/10 14:56 PM (PST)

2010 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

2010 Acura TL/Tech, best car value for the drive and luxury ever. Very well built. My long distance drive feels too short now! It looks gorgeous with its sharp ready to pounce exterior. Wo said it was ugly, controversial Yes, Ugly no, Futuristic Yes, bland blending into sea of cars, No!

Cool Car!
By Ranjan on 03/01/10 14:28 PM (PST)

2010 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Fantastic car at reasonable price. Good built, sturdy, I miss my roads because I'm enjoying driving it! Don't know what the hallabolla is about the front design, actually it is a very handsome, stand apart kind of design which turns heads! A very futuristic simple design, congratulations! to the design team.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Acura TL in VA is:

$126 per month*