2010 Acura TL - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TL model:
Roof Rattle
By John on 11/24/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Rattle in the area of forward roof or moon roof area. Had the car to the dealer 3 xs for the same problem. They had the car for 4 days working on the problem. They corrected it by spraying some type of form between outer and iner roof. The rattle is back again (2 months later) worse this time and more so when the sun shade is back and weather is cooler. Going back to the dealer again next week. The rattle and noise is so annoying that you don't enjoy the car. For the price of this car not real happy.

I'M IN LOVE!
By I'M IN LOVE! on 11/18/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Acura TL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Never ever been in love with a car before this one. It's just beautiful inside and out. Love it's controversial looks, high tech interior and smooth, fast ride. I just love it.

So Far So Good- Blown Away is more like
By True Believer on 11/16/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Acura TL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Man. This car is fantastic! I love the awkwardly beautiful looks on the exterior and the well laid out interior. I cross-shopped several cars in the luxury and near luxury segment and the Acura TL came out on top easily. For the price you get so many things standard, including leather seats, Ipod connectivity, Hands Free Link, Garage Door Link, Heated front seats to name a few things. All this in the base model. And the car drives like a dream. Very responsive in day to day driving. Just a great car all around.

Absolute GEM
By lji1 on 11/11/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Acura TL SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Bought the TL SH-AWD 6spd a week ago from a dealership 800 miles away and drove the car back home. The ride quality was very compliant (I'm coming from a Lexus) and not jarring. Initial assessment of build quality seems to be excellent. I averaged 27 mpg (~70 mph) on the trip back home which is better than the 25 mpg hwy rating (3.7L V6). I got the silver which blends in the "beak" pretty well. The car looks much nicer in person. With the incentives for the 2010 TL, this car definitely should be given a thorough look over. All kinds of gadgetry and Acura reliability led me to my purchase. I also considered the G37 and the Lexus GS350, but felt the Acura delivered the most bang for the buck.

Very Nice Car for the Money
By Daily Commuter on 11/11/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Acura TL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car. The styling is great. I'm probably one of the few who loves the grille. It makes the car standout. It drives like a dream. I have not had any problems so far with the fit and finish. No rattles or squeaks. So far so good.

First Acura
By Joe Spagna on 11/11/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Acura TL SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

So far this car has proved to be vary exciting and comfortable to drive. Yes the front styling is daring, but you don't see alot of these on the road and that is what I like. I think it looks best in either White or Silver colors. It's a beast in the snow and we feel very safe when driving it. (5 Star Rating.

1st Acura
By 1st Acura on 11/08/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Acura TL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car. It's a compelling blend of acceleration, sporty drive, comfort, quiet, and packed with features. I considered the BMW 3 series and an Infiniti G35, but the back seats looked like it was made for small children and I was concerned about reliability. For the price and value it was an easy decision taking home the Acura TL.

TL: Touring Luxury and True Love
By X-man on 11/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Love everything, I don't think sh-awd is a worth buy if you have limited budget, invest on tech package, you will never even look at Mercedes. I drove Mercedes C300, the acceleration was horrible! C300 feels like an upscale of Camry, the tech touch was not even close to what TL has to offer. many critiques focus on the front styling, however, I think that uniqueness is what you are looking for in the entry level luxury car market! I very much like Mayon Bronze Metallic Color! When I bought the car, I was told there were only 5 Bronze vehicles in the mid-atlantic region, which pretty much makes my TL a LIMITED EDITION! The inside is as quiet as a church! Highly recommend this vehicle.

bad experience with this car
By phan on 11/03/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura TL SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car 2 months ago, I was so disappoint,after a month the engine soound so lound and 7 weeks later the oil lead from the engine .they have to replace the transmission.I would never buy this car again.this is my first acura.I been drived BMW for 12 year.I can not wait to get back to my 535 bmw.

2010 Acura TL w/Tech is cool
By tedm on 10/30/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Best luxury car value for the money. Hard to beat. If they can fix the styling (exterior) and add a few more color choices, it would have scored higher. Car rides better than most german cars (not too stiff). Handling, acceleration, braking is perfect. Get the tech package, it is worth the extra money, most noteable, the rear camera, upgraded stereo, keyless access. Bluetooth, USB interface and function is the best that I have seen. The NAV system is average and it really should have touch screen function vs. dial knob. Acura should make this car 6 speed transmission for better mileage

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Acura TL in VA is:

$126 per month*