2009 Acura TL Consumer Review: Nice car

2009 Acura TL - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Nice car
By diane on

2009 Acura TL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I had an Infiniti M35x and wanted a cheaper monthly payment without sacrificing the luxury. Looked at BMW 3 and Volkswagen CC. BMW was too expensive and everything was extra and VW was a little too small. The TL had everything I wanted standard (heated seats, sunroof and bluetooth). Dealer added the decklid spoiler for free. Engine is powerful and seats are comfortable. A little more road noise comes in than I would have liked. Dash layout is nice, looks modern and sporty. Steering is nice and tight. Fuel economy is great (22+) considering I averaged 14 mpg with the M35. I like the ipod connectivity. Good sounding stereo. I like this car a lot.

Exterior looks (getting used to the grill), ipod connectivity, comfortable seats, heated seats, bluetooth, dash layout and fuel economy.

Bigger wheels!! Make shifter knob a push in instead of pull up (weird thing), make push button start with no key standard (you can get a nissan with this, c'mon Acura!), flat trunk floor, make sun visors thicker (my daughter's Ford Taurus had nicer visors!), less road noise.