2009 Acura TL 3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - 2009 Acura TL 3.5

2009 Acura TL - Consumer Review

2009 Acura TL 3.5
By bernard edwards on

2009 Acura TL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Picked up our Acura tl Saturday May the 9th 2009 and we were extremely impressed with what a beauty it was, and when we saw it sitting there all cleaned up I fell in love right there. We have 575 miles on the car, and 530 miles was on the first tank of gas, and I was getting over 26 miles per gallion. Love styling, high quality, ride is firm but very planted, great sound system, polished metal exterior, what a class act and love the paddle shifters and dealer will install rear spoiler Tuesday to really set off the beautiful rear of the car, also love the exhaust tips as they look awsome. Manual way too thick and confusing, roomy rear seat, big trunk, and we just love the sleek hunkered down look.

Favorite Features

Extremely high quality velvety smooth engine, sculptured look, great gas mileage, great sounding radio, lots of comments when I get fuel as people love the beauty of the car, this is my second acura, love the overall looks, hid headlights.

Suggested Improvements

Michilin tires on all models, how can you improve perfection, this car is simply awsome, great job acura, manual too thick.