2007 Acura TL - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TL model:
My 3rd Acura in a row!!
By Kevin on 01/14/08 16:34 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TL Type-S 4dr Sedan w/Summer Tires (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

If you like sporty and a cockpit like a jet you will love this car. This is my 3rd Acura and the best one yet. I added 18" wheels and I have the navigation system as well. I am still trying to figure out all that this car can do. You have to test drive this one.

1 For the money$$
By KJV from GA on 01/10/08 11:17 AM (PST)

2007 Acura TL Type-S 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Had an 01 CL and traded in for a comfortable 4 door in August. Went for the more affordable Honda Accord EXL V-6 and couldn't get past what I loved about the Acura's performance, handling, craftmanship. Very easy to go from Honda to Acura, not easy to go from Acura to Honda. I'm hooked. Went to Acura, and traded the 07 Accord for the 07 TL-Type S and don't understand what I was thinking in August!

Sporty Sedan
By Ed on 01/03/08 14:24 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TL 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

After test driving a number of sedans, I chose the TL over the Infiniti G35X. The TL is roomier and has a sporty ride with tight handling. (I loved the growling exhaust of the G35X but my wife thought it was too noisy. Oh well.) So far I haven't experienced any rattling and cabin noise which is a common complaint. I'm 6'3" and have trouble positioning the seat and steering wheel for optimal comfort. My hands and arms get sore on long trips. I'm clearly biased toward the Acura. This is the third Acura I've owned. I traded in a 1990 Legend. I hope to keep the '07 TL for many years as well.

Bang for the Buck
By Acura TL on 12/31/07 13:08 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This car is great. I had a 2006 BMW 5 series and this car great compared to it's rivals. The interior has a very specious more room . The music system and navi is top of the line and the seats are very comfortable. Belive me this car is very fun to drive.

Review of 2007 TL Type S
By WarriorZeroSix on 12/28/07 10:50 AM (PST)

2007 Acura TL Type-S 4dr Sedan w/Summer Tires (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After one month of ownership, all is fantastic! Amazing automobile with no issues to this point. Taking some time to learn all of the system(s) capabilities, but WOW! Gas mileage is getting better with each mile.

Love My TL-S
By nomominivan on 12/27/07 12:05 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TL Type-S 4dr Sedan w/Summer Tires (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I got my TL Type S July 07. It has 3500 miles on it and love it. It's gorgeous! I am very comfortable in it, although I am not very big. My husband is not as comfortable but he's tall. I love the power and the handling that this car offers. Step on it and go! I like the feel of the road, and this car has that. My kids are comfortable in the back. The sound system is great. I love the back up camera & the ipod plug. I do have a rattle on the back trunk lid part where the speakers are. Will have them check it at my first service. I did have to replace one of the tires because I hit a pothole ($240). Tire guy told me the low profile tires are horrible. They look cool tho. So far very happy!

Tight and nimble
By Rick on 12/10/07 12:00 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This car has about as much fun as you do. It corners nimble and stays on line in the direction it is pointed. The suspension gets into front and rear tires when tight cornering and launches the car out of the turns into the straights with positive acceleration pushing you back into the seat.

Has it all
By mmorFun on 12/04/07 16:42 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TL Type-S 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is great. I had a 2004 Infiniti G35 and this car tops it by far. The interior has more room (I am 6'4"). I have plenty of head room and ample leg room. The stereo and nav is top notch. And the seats are very supportive and comfortable. The power on the Type S is very solid. Though one thing I miss is the rear wheel drive on the G35. But, besides that this car is very fun to drive.

2007 3.2 TL
By Enthusiast on 12/01/07 16:44 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TL 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Bought this car because of its design and reliability. The second week I had ignition problem, which was fixed by the dealer. The car drives well and I feel very secure behind the wheel. But, the squeaks and the little noises drive me crazy. With every additional mile, the noises increase exponentially. The noise problem is present in every heavy car. I had a GS before, which was no stranger to the constant sounds but the noises are profoundly present in this car more than others. I would think again before buying this car again.

Acura TL Type S
By greg on 12/01/07 14:40 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TL Type-S 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Tried all the competition and chose this car, for it's the most balanced auto in terms of price, quality, engine, transmission, power, options, etc. Nice car no doubt!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.