2007 Acura TL - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TL model:
Great Car.. Great Drive!!
By Venkata Bhadri Raj on 02/23/07 15:18 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first brand new car, amazed with the handling, music system and Nav. Excellent value for money. Best in its class!!

Awsome Sedan - but not a Sports Sedan
By Peter on 02/23/07 10:12 AM (PST)

2007 Acura TL Type-S 4dr Sedan w/Summer Tires (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The interior is fantastic and is open enough to accommodate many body types & sizes. It's more of a luxury sedan then a performance sedan. The TL Type-S is basically the same as the TL except it adds a bigger engine with some added HP but it's still attached to a FWD vehicle, good for those who like the extra power. The interior design, fit and finish is excellent, the exterior is getting to be a bit outdated but it's still noticeable on the road. Comes with Honda reliability and it's fun to drive factor is high for a car that's not really designed to be fun to drive. Fuel economy is on par for a sedan.

Best bang for the Buck!!
By Byron on 02/22/07 08:26 AM (PST)

2007 Acura TL Type-S 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I traded my 06 BMW 530i for the TL Type-S. My BMW had less horsepower and less torque and cost 15k more money. Honestly, I have more fun driving the TL Type-S.

Great ride!
By ah7771 on 02/20/07 10:46 AM (PST)

2007 Acura TL Type-S 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

In my opinion, this car beats the G35 and IS 350 hands down. Everything is standard and you get the honda quality plus lowest TCO in its class. I've read people complaining about its fuel economy but that's bogus. I get 23 mpg average between city and hwy and I have fun with this car. If you want 30 mpg, then be willing to settle for less than 286 hp and slow down your driving. For the power this engine pumps out and the size of the vehicle, it gets great fuel economy!

I love the Ack!
By jay214 on 02/15/07 20:10 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I love the Ack! I turned in a 2004 TL lease and got a new one, I am hooked. It is a sedan and sports car all in one. Much roomier than the TSX with finer quality interior and engine. I have no complaints about this car and plan on getting another one when my this lease is over.

Can't beat it for value
By Nicolo on 02/14/07 20:25 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

My silver 2007 called to me from the showroom floor. I was tempted by the Aura, but the lack of HID headlights and obvi was a deal breaker for me. Wonderful paint quality, interior and exterior design, and the new wheels make a great difference. This is my 4th Acura, 2 TLs an 2 MDXs and new models always correct issues I may have had with previous ones. Also, I've averaged 27 mpg in mixed driving over the first 2400 miles. But ride is stiffer than I expected, much stiffer than the Accord. Try it before you buy it, especially where roads suffer winter damage. And I also have the fuel light problem, although mine comes on after 13 gallons are gone from the 17 gallon tank - most annoying.

Amazing
By babygurl21 on 02/14/07 17:00 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TL 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This car is like Heaven to me! It rides across bumps in the road very smooth. The interior is just so comfortable I could just sleep in my car!

My Best Car Ever
By JK on 02/13/07 09:46 AM (PST)

2007 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

It's fun to drive again. After 20 years of driving "basic transportation" I once again have a car that I take out in the evening just for the pure pleasure of drving. The Acura TL is simply the best car I have had. Selected over the Infinit G35 and BMW 328i because of total cost of ownership and value per dollar.

Acura TL-S
By Chris on 02/12/07 21:11 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TL Type-S 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought a 2007 Acura TL-S in late January and I love it. I was choosing between the TL-S and the Lexus IS 350. Went with the TL-S because it was bigger and more roomy than the IS 350. The car has quite a bit of "get up and go" and will do 0-60 in under 6 sec. Handles very well. Interior is very nicely done and the car looks great from the outside. It is really the ideal blend of sportiness and luxury and comes loaded. I love the NAV system and the bluetooth is great! I love the seats too - very comfortable. Tip for those who do not like the TL-S wheels: I asked the dealer if he could trade out the TL-S wheels for the regular TL wheels and they were happy to do it for no extra charge. Try it.

2007 Acura TL
By Chixon on 02/09/07 07:30 AM (PST)

2007 Acura TL 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I have had 2 Lexus GS 300s - very nice & reliable but BORING and overpriced. Had a 2004 Infiniti G35, loved it, but had a few quirks that the dealership couldn't get fixed. G35 got totalled and bought the Acura TL one week ago. I love this car, it comes w/everything, drives and feels better than the last cars I have had, even the Lexus. Love the Bluetooth. This car came with the extras that I had to pay extra for on the other cars. Couldn't have made a better decision and the price couldn't be beat. Why pay $40K for a car with fewer options and poorer styling?

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.