Used 2007 Acura TL Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Acura TL - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TL model:

Bang for the Buck
By Acura TL

2007 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This car is great. I had a 2006 BMW 5 series and this car great compared to it's rivals. The interior has a very specious more room . The music system and navi is top of the line and the seats are very comfortable. Belive me this car is very fun to drive.

Voice activated GPS, audio controls, temp control and many more to say.

I would say make it more better by eliminating all the squeaks and rattles

Review of 2007 TL Type S
By WarriorZeroSix

2007 Acura TL Type-S 4dr Sedan w/Summer Tires (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After one month of ownership, all is fantastic! Amazing automobile with no issues to this point. Taking some time to learn all of the system(s) capabilities, but WOW! Gas mileage is getting better with each mile.

Navigation system, Hands Free Link to cell phone and BlackBerry, power and style of this automobile.

Initial gas mileage was a concern, but after the first tank full, mileage is getting better and better. Last tank averaged, 27.6 mpg's.

Love My TL-S
By nomominivan

2007 Acura TL Type-S 4dr Sedan w/Summer Tires (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I got my TL Type S July 07. It has 3500 miles on it and love it. It's gorgeous! I am very comfortable in it, although I am not very big. My husband is not as comfortable but he's tall. I love the power and the handling that this car offers. Step on it and go! I like the feel of the road, and this car has that. My kids are comfortable in the back. The sound system is great. I love the back up camera & the ipod plug. I do have a rattle on the back trunk lid part where the speakers are. Will have them check it at my first service. I did have to replace one of the tires because I hit a pothole ($240). Tire guy told me the low profile tires are horrible. They look cool tho. So far very happy!

The looks, the seats, the power & the ride! Also the sound system, nav system, backup camera.

Get rid of the rattles before you sell the car! I dont like the plastic grill thingy on the front of the car, it can pop off when you press on it. The voice recognition doesn't understand me very well.

Tight and nimble
By Rick

2007 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This car has about as much fun as you do. It corners nimble and stays on line in the direction it is pointed. The suspension gets into front and rear tires when tight cornering and launches the car out of the turns into the straights with positive acceleration pushing you back into the seat.

Other than driving the car, the stereo system with the surround system is exceptional. The nav system is no slouch and quite intuitive.

If they were to come up with a rear wheel drive model who knows how many of these cars would be sold!

Has it all
By mmorFun

2007 Acura TL Type-S 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is great. I had a 2004 Infiniti G35 and this car tops it by far. The interior has more room (I am 6'4"). I have plenty of head room and ample leg room. The stereo and nav is top notch. And the seats are very supportive and comfortable. The power on the Type S is very solid. Though one thing I miss is the rear wheel drive on the G35. But, besides that this car is very fun to drive.

Stereo/nav.

It would be great if they would make this rear wheel drive. Make the rims 18 or 19 inch on the type S.