A Very Tricked-Out Ride
By robert_s on
2005 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)
I've been driving this car for about a week now and I love it. It feels very solid and well constructed. It is definitely a street racer, although I did not buy it for that reason. The suspension is very firm and the car handles very well in general as it is built low to the ground. But as much as I like it, everyone else around me seems to love it even more--neighbors, co-workers, etc., have all profusely complemented me on it. I had already placed an order for a Chevy Cobalt SS but it wasn't ready in time. This was about the same price and I think I did better with this--and it isn't a Toyota like everyone else has. Overall, I think it's a lot of car for the money.
Favorite Features
The leather seats smell fabulous and the Bose radio really cranks with no distortion. The pick-up on this car is very good--it just wants to go fast (the car is difficult to restrain at moderate speeds--in the wrong hands this could prove to be a problem). I also love the moonroof.
Suggested Improvements
Yeah, there could be audio controls on the steering wheel and power seats, but these are small quibbles. The 6 speed tranmission is taking me some getting used to as you do have to shift gears sooner than you normally would.