Pretty nice I'd say
By AM4TA on
2004 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
My mom just bought this car for herself a little while ago and it came with the GPS system which is the best feature out of all in my opinion, especially for the out of town trips. It drives pretty decent but will not make you bounce back in your seat. The driver's seat however needs to get fixed because the back of the seat isn't straight, it's at an angle which causes my back to slide down toward the right side all the time and I can't position myself straight. Also the right exhaust pipe is hanging a little lower than the left one but that shouldn't be a problem. Other than that the car is pretty nice. Not a standout but not a car that people will hate either.
Favorite Features
GPS, rear backup camera, in dash 6-disk CD changer, 8-speaker Bose sound system with a nice subwoofer, sunroof, sophisticated AWD system, 5-speed automatic tranny, power everything, fold flat 3rd. row, running boards, and a pretty nice ride.
Suggested Improvements
A little more power and maybe make the AWD system a bit more simple but that's just my opinion. The all new MDX should fit most of my specs.