Used 2013 Volvo S60 Consumer Reviews

Used S60 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Like a Bat outta Hell

azelscotto, 05/29/2013
T6 R-Design 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

She flies. That torque curve is unreal. After a week with the R-Spec I can say that the tight suspension handles uneven pavement better than I had expected. The cabin is very quiet and IMO the sound system is equal to the Audi with the Bang and Olufsen, as I tested the Audi and the Volvo the same day.

4.25 out of 5 stars

Blast to drive...but...

mark361, 08/13/2013
T5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6A)

A thrill to drive. Salesman said it can out-perform a police cruiser and I believe it.

3.88 out of 5 stars

engine cold start problem

lee168, 12/09/2012
T5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6A)

I just bought a 2013 volvo s60 t5 about two weeks ago. When I started the engine in a cold morning, the engine misfires and rumbles for about 5 to 10 seconds. It has been happening every morning when the temperature is below 50 degree, and it happens only the first time you start the engine. After the first time, everything is fine. I brought the car to a volvo dealer, they did all the testings and did not find anything wrong. they contacted volvo support and was suggested to upgrade ECM software 36004-2.3. but the problem still exists after the software upgrade.

Great small sedan!

Lynn E., 07/03/2018
T5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6A)

It doesn't get any safer than a Volvo! Additionally, the turn radius is excellent, the city braking is a very useful back-up, and the interior is very comfortable. The dual climate zone works well, as do the auto climate and heated seats. The only downsides to the car in my experience have been the fuel economy (not great, but the price you pay for driving a small tank, safety-wise) and the Navigation system. Whatever software the navigation uses is terrible and frequently takes completely illogical routes. I just end up using my phone's navigation. Overall, I love the car.

3 out of 5 stars

I wish I'd kept my C30

raindances, 11/28/2013
T5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6A)

Well, where do I start. Let's do the good stuff: I love the interior, it is comfortable. The freeway ride quality is great. It is fairly quiet on good road surfaces. Now the bad stuff: Had an a/c problem with a pressure relief valve. Took 4 visits to resolve even though it is a known issue. Had a bad fuel pump, causing hard starting from cold. Took 4 visits to resolve even though it is a known issue. Have a steering wobble at speeds around 40mph. This is "normal" according to Volvo. Engine surges and is jerky in any gear and at any speed. This is "normal" according to Volvo. Transmission experiences a delay engaging first gear when pulling away from a stop. This results in a jerk.

12345...7