Used 2004 Volvo S40 Consumer Reviews

Used S40 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...20

Pros
Cons

2004 s40 t5

laurenc8283, 06/21/2009

This is my second Volvo. And I've had so many problem with the s40, from engine problems to transmission problems... I bought the car with 75,000 miles on it and it had a bad compresser, and a blown amp.. My cd player had to be replaced... All the Major belts have had to be replaced twice.. The care also stinks on gas! I do not think this is a reliable car, and very disappointed in Volvo.. Havent had the car a year yet and im already in the process of getting a new car... Not recommended!

Good!

Ivette, 06/04/2009

Bought it new. Very powerful, comfortable, and fun to drive. I have had it for five years, and it has been very reliable.

Repair and replace

Edwin, 07/17/2003

It is unbelievable how many times I have had to return to the dealership. To date I have had to replace the vacuum pump, steering wheel, rear seat, trunk latch, rear brakes, front tires, turbo, repaint, arm rest, cup holder, and umpteen headlights. I saw the service manager Richard more than my wife.

My wife loves it

Jeff Robinson, 07/31/2003

My wife get her S40 5 days ago. She thiniks this the best little car for her 4'9" body. It is easy to drive and very good looking. She says she fields safe in it and it is speedy. The seats are my favorite I could sleep for days in them. I have had some hight end cars and now driving a Land Rover Disco and The little Volvo's seats are above all of them.

My S40

mhanny, 09/06/2003

It is an excellent fun car to drive. It is comfortable and it has power out on the hiway. Its look is sleek and aerodynamic.

12345...20