Used 2013 Volkswagen Jetta Consumer Reviews - 43 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Volkswagen Jetta Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Jetta model:

VW for teenager
By D Young

2013 Volkswagen Jetta 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Good kid car - safe, good gas mileage

Great Car!
By Tony

2013 Volkswagen Jetta SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

German engineering. Feels like you’re driving a much more expensive car. But it rides very firm.

love my jetta
By kimberly dunn

2013 Volkswagen Jetta S 4dr Sedan w/Sunroof, Prod. End 4/13 (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

No problems so far except headlamp keeps going out. But as far as performance no prob. 5star

Bought new 2-2013. Now 9-2016. No problems at all
By Michael Atlanta

2013 Volkswagen Jetta SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

This has been a great car. I am 45 years old this week, only owned 4 cars prior, 1 Nissan and 3 Volvos. VW Jetta has been great, no issues at all. Very affordable(Volvo out-priced me and stopped selling 4 series). So good that husband bought a 2015 Passat. Husband owned about 1cars since we married 24 years ago. Passat not as good as Jetta, sorry to say. Never had any maintenance issues with Jetta. Only issues are it is sometimes hard to get key out of ignition and sometimes difficult to see out of rear window. Gas mileage exceeds what is printed on invoice.

VW = VERY WRONG
By Vonder Whatupsen

2013 Volkswagen Jetta SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

Whatever they want to say about their customer service, safety, price....whatever....I will never own another VW ever again - I don't know what happened from 1986 (owned Jetta gli) to the current cars but holy hell these things are now FULL OF ISSUES - if it's not one thing, it's related to another thing that triggers another thing - stay away is my advice BUT I have one and I'm lucky that I purchased an EXTENDED WARRANTY when I bought it with 7k on it......I now have 79k, extended warranty ended at 75k and I'm running into continued bull(expletive) SO if you decide for whatever reason, price, look, whatever - I recommend extended warranty BUT keep looking around because once the issues start they do not stop.....