Used 2019 Volkswagen Beetle Consumer Reviews

$23,000

Used Beetle for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Why did I wait?

Carwatcher, 11/26/2019
2.0T SE 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I bought 2 2019 Beetles-a convertible Tornado Red S and a Coupe Pure White SE. I was shocked at how quiet both cars are on the road. Handling is great and I love the retro features. Lots and lots of power. Front driver and passenger leg room is enormous. The Fender stereo system is fantastic. I hear sounds I have never heard before on the radio. Granted, the back seat is meant for leprechauns! I am almost 70 years of age and always, always wished I had bought a Beetle in my younger years (1970's). I now have both!

One more time around

Jerry m, 03/20/2020
2.0T S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Not for everyone, not a family car, but what a fun to drive little sporty nostalgic car. My 3rd beetle and 7th VW over all since the early 70s. I’ve owned many car brands in my life but no other has been of this high quality. That’s why they are the largest car company in the world. I’m not sure you can find a new one anymore but if you can find a used one for sale it is worth a good look.

Iconic Volkswagen With Unique Style

Don, 01/25/2020
2.0T S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Classic Compact vehicle with iconic design. Turbo engine gives it smooth power for city and highway. Plenty of modern amenities without needless extras. Volkswagens are always fun to drive and the Beetle is a great choice for drivers who like an uncluttered ride. I've driven this Beetle for two years. Fun car that's agile and quick. Reliability has been excellent. The 6 warranty is a great benefit also. Hopefully, Volkswagen will bring back the Beetle one day (possibly EV as well).

I WANT A NEW BUG

ken hardin, 10/31/2020
2.0T Final Edition SE 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Great little car, fun to drive, good mileage. Drove a 74, never thought i could like a car this much.

Cute and Zippy Car!!

ncbizman, 08/08/2021

Bought this car for my wife. She has always wanted one. Ended up finally purchasing one for her in it's last production year. So far, it's been a great car. Excellent mileage, easy to drive and has a lot of pep. Just normal maintenance service so far which is inexpensive. Highly recommend this vehicle.