Used 2013 Toyota Venza Consumer Reviews - 29 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Toyota Venza Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venza model:

Bianca my Venza
By Deborah Busa

2013 Toyota Venza XLE 4dr Wagon AWD (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

I really like my all white Venza, except for two things. The Navigation visibility is poor. If its sunny I have a hard time seeing what I am punching in. And reading it. And second, It does have a couple of blind spots. Otherwise its been a great ride

2013 venza
By Lee Sims

2013 Toyota Venza XLE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

Nice comfortable wagon for senior. High enough to be easy to get out of. Never a single problem with it. I am a Toyota fan.

So good they discontinued it
By J. F. Brock

2013 Toyota Venza XLE 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The only down side to this car is that Toyota no longer builds it. Great ride, lots of storage room, absolutely no problems with the vehicle in 60,000 miles.

STILL LOVE MY VEHICLE
By P!UMBER

2013 Toyota Venza Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased my 2013 in 2012. After looking, comparing, reseaching. I first noticed the sleek look of the Venza. After i did a test drive, i was hooked. I can't find but one thing wrong with the Venza. When the music is up the interior is rattling like someone is shaking the vehicle. Other then that, i love the smooth ride and comfortability the Venza has. I have not drove it in the snow only because how bad other drivers are. I drive my other really nice vehicle, Nissan Altima. I'm still in aw on how pretty my Venza look. I'm too sorry Toyota stop production on this vehicle. I did not see any other vehicle that Toyota has that either i can afford or want. This would had been the first vehicle that i would have replaced with the same type. When i do replace my Venza will look elsewhere. I have low milage on my Venza. I hope to have for a while. I have awd, i don't feel like my Venza s using a lot of gas.

Going to get it to 300k.
By Robert Johns

2013 Toyota Venza LE 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this car in February of ‘13. I honestly wanted nothing to do with a bigger car but my wife convinced me to buy it. Since then I’ve put 80k miles on it & I'm super satisfied. Handles nicely, It’s very reliable & I actually enjoy driving it. Fuel economy could be better for its size but it’s not terrible. Tons of space in the car!!! I’m not a huge guy but not small either (5’11 215) & there’s plenty of space for 4 adults my size. I almost bought a new car a few months ago but with the reliability of this car, I decided not to. I’m going to keep this for another 7-10 years.