Used 1990 Toyota Supra Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Supra for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

dreamcar

mich, 10/15/2002
2dr Hatchback

fantastic coupe, plenty fast w/ natural aspiration, blast to drive, yet comfy for a long road trip. reliable? you bet. 26 mpg hwy ok for the power provided. 5sp manual revs a bit high on long freeway drives (well over 3500 rpm at 80 mph).

'90 Supe non-turbo to turbo swap

X-One, 10/18/2002
Turbo 2dr Hatchback

Very quick car, and fun to drive despite its weight. Loaded with luxury features, too. Everything about the car is great untill it comes to the weak factory equiped head gasket. Swap it out for a metal one before it blows and your set.

My car

steve-o, 10/03/2002
Turbo 2dr Hatchback

Great car, never any problems, runs great.

gasket

neretvanac, 09/29/2003
2dr Hatchback

I just got this car a couple of weeks ago. I've driven supra's before and have nothing but good words for it. The interior features are great, love the targa top, and just overall a fun ride. However, the headgasket on mine just blew, and when I went to fix it, we found a cracked cylinder head. I hope this doesn't cost too much cause I really like my car, and wouldn't want to be turned off by the repair costs.

performance

modified supra, 05/12/2003
Turbo 2dr Hatchback

i have no complaints from my turbo supra. i LOVE it. the FACTORY headgaskets can be re-torqued for reduced risk of blowing. stock boost definitely doesnt pose a problem. im running a steel gasket with a garret 62-1 modified ct-26 turbo ad arp bolts. i push 350+ bhp out of my car and nothing less than a t/a or a z28 is a challenge. cobras neednt even bother applying ;) mods cost $1300 list price. did the gasket myself.