Used 1990 Toyota Supra Consumer Reviews

$808 - $1,785

Used Supra for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Toyota Supra MA70

Shlongor, 12/16/2003

There is almost nothing bad about this car. The speed, dry-road handling, braking and style is just amazing. It is also very easy to upgrade for performance. I must correct those of you who have commented on the bad head gasket. It can survive ~350HP if you retorque the headbolts and it wasn't abused.

The Japanese Aston Martin

beltonf, 08/16/2003

I just love this car! Stylish without being 'over the top'. Good handling, comfort and ride without being irritatingly oversharp, bumpy and twitchy. Relaxingly roomy with great luggage capacity. IT SEATS 4! Ultra quiet and smooth when accelerating hard. It is a quality car that happens to cost very little for what it delivers - a lot of bangs for the buck.It is a Grand Touring car rather than a serious sports car. It has a timeless understated elegance that will/has not dated as fast as others.

I love my supra

Chris Cramer, 05/14/2005

The mark 3 supra is an amazing performer for a small price. personally, I use this car is a daily driver and weekend warrior (at the track). I have to say that I am very satisfied with not only the performance, but the level of comfort this vehicle offers. Pressing the gas pedal anywhere above 3000 rpm gives you a nice kick in the pants as the car begins to accelerate. The interior included such features as a 10 way electronically adjustable driver seat (including lumbar). If you buy the targa (sport roof) model, it is quite pleasant to remove on nice spring or summer days.

Sweet

Frank Hoegen, 02/29/2004

This is the greatest japenese sports car ever made i gave it all tens and quite frankly it deserves them.

My First Supra

Dc POwer, 09/08/2004

I just Bought this supra and wanted one for a long time.. it is all that i expected it to be. Very Heavy Car, smooth ride and All the power you need is there when you need it. over all. i i am very pleased and happy with my purchase.