Used 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Consumer Reviews - 318 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific FJ Cruiser model:

FJ the best way!
By Sherri Ragsdale

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

The FJ Cruiser is reliable and fun to drive. I have 200000 on the truck still has the same power it had when I bought it. Everything works and the retail value is excellent!! Love my FJ!!!

Eleven years later, not one penny spent on repair
By Tee Bee

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

Purchased new in '07, first one in our valley. Now have 87K miles. No repairs or warrantee issues, ever. Sure I have replaced the AWFUL Bridgestone OEM tires with K2s, wiper blades every two or three years, and the windshield twice (rock chips). This machine still has the original Panasonic battery! Living near the Rocky Mountains on the edge of the great west desert, I do not baby this machine; it goes where I point it and has significant "Rocky Mountain Pinstriping" to show for it. I did replace the bash-plate (flimsy sheet steel) with 1/4" steel from Man A Fre and the shocks with Bilstein. I wish the primer coat under the Black Cherry paint was a dark color, rock chips show off too easy.

Great Vehicle
By Ron

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle is very dependable. It can go anywhere and is great for off road adventures. Has great storage capacity for all your gear. There are numerous custom parts available. For the most part minor repairs are simple. The only negatives are the the side view mirrors blocking visibility and handling in the wind.

Toyota FJ Cruiser = Classic Cool Ride
By Ted

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Toyota FJ Cruiser....2007...This is a classic that still holds value and is a great fun and economical vehicle. Not a week goes by that someone doesn't ask me to sell it...they are getting a little easier to find, but still rare in my area. Looked between 3 states to find the right one. FJ's will continue to hold market value in my estimation...and in the meantime you have a great ride!

L-O-V-E my FJ!
By Alan

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

After owning just about every car you can think of over the past 40 years, I finally bought an FJ. I bought it with 100K miles already on it, but in near mint condition. Got lucky. Bought this car because I wanted a car with zero expensive frills to break... wanted tough, hose it out, reliable and able to get out of anything. Live in Colorado, and weather is a serious thing. Wanted to be the guy that is pulling everybody else out of the ditch. FJ does it. She is strong, reliable, no nonsense and cool AF. If you are looking for a BMW, buy one. When you need someone to pull it out of a ditch in a snowstorm, call an FJ. When you tell this truck to "Throw down your weapons and surrender", she says "Come and get them!" Could not love my FJ more.