Used 2015 Toyota Camry Hybrid Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Camry Hybrid for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

OMG!! I'm in love with this car

Elaine Simpson, 11/05/2015
XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I've owned this car for 4 months now. I don't have one bad thing to say about it. I commute 40 miles each day and I have driven the car to Colorado. The ride is very comfortable, handling is great and I enjoy all the technology. Yes you pay more for the hybrid but with an average of 41 mpg (combo highway and city driving commute), it's worth it. We got an average of 36 mpg when we went to Colorado (a little over 650 miles one way). I was pleasantly surprised by the acceleration when passing trucks on the two lane highways. The only issue I have is with the remote start. It works great but I am not used to or understand why the engineer dies when you open the car door. But at least my car is cooled off or warmed up before I get in it. It's been 2 years now and I'm still in love with car. No issues or problems... Just praises!

Downsizing from "sporty" to "practical"

Just Plain Bob, 02/07/2018
XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Just to give you a sense of this car's image, my 30-something son rolled his eyes when I told him I bought this car. It has about as much cachet as my dad's old De Soto. After I got through laughing I told him that my days of buying a car in order to project an image or, as he says it, "to make a statement," are over. My previous car, a 2004 Acura TL (which has 230,000 absolutely trouble free miles on it) has been replaced with this "plain vanilla" Camry Hybrid. But then, there's vanilla and there's vanilla. This Camry is a delightful car in every respect. Regardless of its ho-hum reputation, the body makeover gives it pleasing lines. It's quiet enough but not as quiet as my previous car, the Acura. (A lot of road noise could be caused by the tries which are not yet ready to be replaced.) It's got plenty of gitty-up (200 hp between the gas and electric motor), it's remarkably comfortable for a big man (I'm 6'2" and 240 lbs) and everything makes sense in terms of instruments and what you need to know while driving. BEST OF ALL, it sips gasoline and getting 40 mpg is not hard to make with conservative driving habits. A little bit less in non-urban/long haul driving. I'm very happy with this purchase. I'll give it 4 stars. The missing star is because of its lack of sex appeal. The one glaring issue for me is the sound system. If you like good music, the stock system is inadequate. I've upgraded four speakers and it still isn't the way I'd like it.

Best car ever!

steve yeatman, 06/01/2016
SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Near perfect. No room for big dogs and road noise on the highway was my only issue. Should have bought an XLE, they have more insulation for a quieter ride.

Great car Outstanding!!

Joseph, 04/22/2017
XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

This hybrid has great mileage in a very safe and responsive car. I love the acceleration! It also is totally trouble free!! The trunk is spacious and the car is very comfortable. I'm 6' 3" tall and I find the car roomy. I love the backup camera (how did I live without it)! The adaptive cruise conrol makes longer trips stress free.

Best Car We've Ever Owned

Eric C, 05/15/2016
XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Wonderful car. Hybrid/Gas transition smooth as can be. Exceeds EPA mpg rating especially in highway driving where we typically get over 50 mpg. Getting 38 mpg overall since owning. All controls and instrumentation are intuitive and simple to use. Only problem we had was a persistent rattle from the rear seat belt connector which the dealer diagnosed and fixed under warranty. We added Weathertech floormats to protect the car because we live in a climate with harsh winters.