Used 2006 Toyota Avalon Consumer Reviews - 378 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Toyota Avalon Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Avalon model:

Overall winner for large guy
By Scott Scribner

2006 Toyota Avalon Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My uncle told me it was the only sedan he found comfortable. I agree. For my priorities (safety, reliabity, comfort), it wins. Moved up to Avalon after two Camrys.

Awesome.
By Wm. Strall

2006 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Best car I ever owned. No repairs-just normal maintenance. Very comfortable-reliable. Enough said!

2006 Toyota Avalon Limited
By Jerry K.

2006 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Replacing the Map database is way overpriced. Toyota service is OK , but leaves a lot to be desired from the Toyota dealer.

The Car That Will Never Die!
By JPS

2006 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We bought our Avalon new in 06' and have been driving it ever since. My wife loves the car and we've never had any trouble with it. I keep thinking about getting her a new car, since this one is 12 years old but why bother? it looks and drives like it's brand new and it's paid for. What else do you need?

Keep what you have when you buy great the first ti
By D. Capstick

2006 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The 2006 Toyota Avalon Limited is a fantastic vehicle. Super great ride, loads of head and leg room and great on the highway for long road trips. Now have 180,000 miles on the original motor/transmission and never a problem. Just followed the recommended maintenance for the vehicle. Wife and I have made many long long road trips in all kinds of weather and never had a problem. Vehicle has been in about 35 different states and rarely even look under the hood to check if everything is OK. Change the oil and filter at 5,000 miles and keep great tires on it and just go when every we take the notion. Why ride in a little car when these great older vehicles cost less to purchase and last longer. No need to "upgrade" every 2-4 years. Just keep a great vehicle and keep driving it. I intend to keep this Toyota Avalon Limited for another 5-8 years and go for the 250,000 miles mark.