Skip to main content

$32,795

Save as much as $106
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Subaru did it again

Aimee, 01/19/2022
Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Just recently purchased a 2022 Subaru Ascent and I am in love. We’ve had it on snow and ice already and just like all Subaru products this thing is a tank in inclement weather! The styling on the interior is comfortable and technology is up to date. The exterior is sleek and gorgeous. I love all the safety feature that Subaru provides for the safety of my family!

So Far So Good

Scratch2, 12/30/2021
Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I just picked up my 2022 Subaru Ascent Touring. I chose it over the Toyota Highlander because it has a bit more room, has most of the same features, and was $4K cheaper. While I am not totally comfortable with a 2.4l flat 4 (I come from the big-block V8 era), it has plenty of power and you can easily tone-out the engine noise with a little background music from the 14 speaker stereo. I am working through the features, functions and performance and will update as I get more information.

Best car I've ever owned

Upstate1NY, 03/24/2022
Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I have driven mostly SUVs throughout my life, and this vehicle is far superior to all the rest. The safety and convenience features available on the touring model are worth the extra cost.

Extremely well built

Mahindra, 01/03/2022
Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Coming off from a 2018 Pilot that did 85k miles and was very afraid how this ownership is going to be. So far after 3k miles I have nothing to complain about. The Pilot and Ascent are both incredible in their own ways, but if you ask to me pick on - it would be the ascent.

Great suv

Murphy , 12/21/2021
Premium 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Quality throughout, comfortable and good performance.