Used 1999 Pontiac Sunfire Convertible Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Sunfire for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Cute, sporty, and a geat little snow car

mc brown, 11/09/2004
GT 2dr Convertible

An under rated little car that goes all winter up here in Alaska- never failing to start, even at 20 below zero.Seats 5 if the 3 in back are under 5'8. Pluses: nibble little snow car that can traverse unplowed roads with 6 inches of fresh snow falling. The front wheel drive and steering combo make control flat out awesome. I do have abs and a manual transmission. Negatory power- there is no vroooom but I get 33 mpg in town. I would buy this car again in a heart beat. It reminds me of a cross between my favorite car ever, the 1978 Saab 900 and the old diesel rabbit. Back seats fold flat practicality in a feature packed low low cost ride. Great comuter ski bunny car. Get the sunroof!

Fun and Reliable

RedMersady, 04/01/2003
GT 2dr Convertible

I've had my Sunfire Convertibel for 4 years and have loved it every minute. It has alot of pep for a 2.4 ltr engine. It looks like a much more expensive sports car...definitely doesn't look like any other compact car I've ever seen. I'd definitely recommend it!

My little red convertible

nmmrc1983, 04/17/2008
GT 2dr Convertible

I love my little red Pontiac.I get great gas mileage, and with gas prices on the rise, i am glad I've got her. Nothing beats putting my top down and going home after a hard day at work. I think this car is HOT.

wEEKEND RIDE

Ron Becker, 06/07/2018
GT 2dr Convertible

i BOUGHT THIS CAR FROM A DEALER IN sARASOTA 9 YEARS AGO WITH 29000 MILES ON IT. Since I bought it I replaced a side mirror and just put new tires on it. The car is fun to drive and reliable with no issues. In the 9 years I've had it I only put 17000 miles on it, and as infrequently as I drive it she's always ready for the road.