Used 2007 Mercury Milan Consumer Reviews

Used Milan for Sale
Select your model:
12345...18

Pros
Cons

Great Car

Wes, 11/21/2006

This car is a great looking fun car to drive. I went from a supercharged Mustang GT, and unfortunately had to get rid of due to purchasing a house. I am very happy with this car, sound system is awesome, looks different than anything on the road, and is very comfortable to drive.

Really nice American Company Car

DeDe, 01/20/2007

I just got this car and drove it some 1300 miles . The car ran very well and did all of the things that I expected for less money than some other AWD vehicles.This car is smooth and quiet on the road and comfortable to ride in. I bought this car to replace my AWD SUV and I'm very pleased with the quality and performance.This car is very nice looking and has lots of eye appeal. I ordered the sport package with spoiler.

Mercury Milan V6

Lee , 01/15/2007

I bought this Milan for my 16 year old son as a B-Day gift because i felt that It was the best out of all the other midsize sedans it has plenty of Safety and Security Features which was #1 on my list of must haves and it has plenty of Luxury features at a great price the car drives and rides well and is safe and solid and has a cool sporty look and i have always be a big fan of Mercury they have always treated me as a valued customer i have owned Grand Marquis and Sables and still do But the Milan is the most modern one with the most up to date features and style so i think i made a smart choice by choosing Mercury Milan Safe,Solid,Sporty what more could you want Overall Great Car ...

Great car

rav4man, 10/18/2010

Look at the prices at the Merc/Ford dealers as these come off leases, fantastic deals. I have the leather light tan and black combo. Front seats are a little uncomfortable, seats do need to be higher. Did new rotors and ceramic brakes at 53,000 miles, now rides perfect. Climate controls excellent. Road noise very low. Excellent ride on the highway.MPG is 28 highway 23 city. Transmission 6 speed automatic nicest tranny I ever felt. Shifts silky smooth. Get the 6 cyl, 4 is underpowered. Do check out the Lincoln mkz which is the same car also, interior is ultra excellent on that ride

Nice car

Steeler, 01/03/2007

Replaced my wifes VW Jetta with this AWD Milan. Very happy so far with this car. Interior is comfortable and attractive in 2-tone with the wood dash trim. Power is acceptable. While you won't win many drag races you will have no trouble accelerating safely onto the highway. Ride blends a sporty feel without being to harsh. Gas mileage could be better, hopefully it will improve as mileage adds up. Overall a lot of car for the money.

12345...18