Used 2007 Mercury Milan Consumer Reviews

Used Milan for Sale
Select your model:
12345...18

Pros
Cons

I thought I would miss the Chrysler 300

SpiceUmUp, 09/02/2006

I picked this car up just three days ago and I already am sold on it. It rides very well though I feel the expansion joints more than in the 300. the seat are very comfortable, the controls are where they should be and working them is intuitive. The climate controls are set too low in the dash but the steering wheel mounted controls make that mostly a non-issue. The engine has plenty of power and when you whomp the Go-Pedal, it GOES. It is VERY quiet inside with little road noise & little engine noise until you really nail the accelerator. This is good because the sounds system is great. 6 disc CD with MP3 capability and 8 speaks. The open moon roof has very little wind noise

Exactly what you'd expect.

Tim H., 11/21/2015
Premier 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

We've had the car for a short time now and its been exactly what I've expected it to be. The car has great handling for it's somewhat bulky size but the acceleration lacks. Its not a weight issue, but an issue of low HP. Which is.. exactly what one should expect given its not a mucle car. Also, people seem to dislike the way the car actually rides, but keep in mind that this is not a Cadillac or Lincoln. If the car had air ride controlled shocks then i would have the same compaint but since that's not the case, I'm ok with it. The ride is smooth and easy but you can "feel the road" for lack of better words. Not in an abrasive or annoying way, more of a sense of awareness for the road itself. It's overall a very nice car with, so far, no bullshit attached. Worth buying, but know the worth of the car before hand. Also, as a footnote: the car is quite easy and carefree to drive, which could make this a bad "first car" for young drivers so take that into consideration before getting this one for your 17 yr old son/daughter. Even as an experienced driver, its not hard to overshoot my speed around curves in the road. On the other hand, the car has airbags damn near everywhere inside of the car so if your gonna flip it, you'll probably be ok :D

My first Ford product in over 20 years

John J, 12/28/2006

I really like this car. It has a very quiet interior, no squeaks or rattles, accelerates impressively, has plenty of room (and I am 6'2"), excellent ride, handles well in town and on the highway, I cannot think of one shortcoming on this car. I have been in Chrysler products for many years and this vehicle really drew my attention from the beginning. I tested the Honda, Toyota, and Nissan equivalents. Dollar for dollar, feature for feature, Ford/Mercury got this one right. It is about time a US manufacturer got their product in line with what we are looking for: value, economy, and styling. You owe it to yourself to look at the Milan.

No complaints

scavio, 11/28/2006

I always said that if Ford came up with a solid AWD drive car I'd buy it... and they did. Got a Silver one with all the options and couldn't be happier. Exterior is top notch and I liked the styling over the standard Fusion. Interior is solid (the stitching in the leather seating was impressive) and has plenty of room for my family of four. The engine could use a little more punch, but it has more than enough power for a mid size sedan. Handles extremely well.

2007 Mercury Milan Premier FWD

bob in murrysville, 12/26/2006

I just purchased the 2007 Mercury Milan Premier FWD model. The auto is well built, inside and out. Great styling and solid handling. Very comfortable with excellent driver visibility. Enjoy the exterior puddle lamps - nice feature. I just drove it over 40 miles of western Pennsylvania country roads and it handled superbly. I parked it next to a new Honda Accord at the employee lot at work and the Milan is every bit as nice (or nicer) than the Accord. I am a civil engineer by occupation and I must say that I am very impressed with the vehicle.

12345...18