Used 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class Consumer Reviews - 51 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GLC-Class model:

Love that Mercedes Benz 300 GLC
By remorgan

2016 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class GLC 300 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Be sure if you want a trailer hitch, that it is already on the model you purchase, to install after sale is almost impossible and very expensive. You will need to go to someone like TrickTrucks who will agree to take off the side and rear panels, and maybe some painting required.

Luxury at its best
By William Leming

2016 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class GLC 300 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

This is a great vehicle! The ride is awesome, the gas mileage is really great! You feel not only safe in this vehicle but truly special!

Bought it, then traded in after year.
By Jim Martin

2016 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class GLC 300 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Bought this for wife. When we had to replace tires after 18k miles, she was...not happy. Also, somehow got her keys locked in car? Most cars will not let doors lock if key fob is inside. We traded in for upgraded 2017 RDX for only $2k.

GLC– disappointment
By Mike

2016 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class GLC 300 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

We have all the numbers Mercedes over the years and decided to get the GLC versus the GLK due to it being discontinued. We were one of the first buyers in the Denver market and had to wait for it to be shipped from Germany. Unfortunately I did not use my, do not buy the first year of the model, when buying this vehicle. We have not only had poor service from the dealership in trying to determine a problem but are having continual transmission issues which now need to be resolved through Germany. This is the second time we have brought this vehicle in for the same issue. The service technicians tell us that they have had numerous complaints for the same issue that have gone un resolved. There is a potential Lemon law in Colorado that may also be enacted on this vehicle. With a number of vehicles in the same class. Audi, and BMW. I feel I did not make a good buying decision.

Great Car but somewhat un-Mercedes
By al frank

2016 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class GLC 300 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

I've driven Mercedes 30 years. I have had 300E, E300, S500, and C320. But I needed high seats and an ease of entry/exit for my bad back. So, I got a GLC300. Well, well! While the ride is Mercedes like, suspension is awful. It jerks, bobs, bounces, vibrates, and wiggles. Some vibration is very unpleasant frequency. There're other issues too. My tires went bald at 20.5K miles. What happened? Well, a simple accounting trick. MB installs run-flat tires but doesn't include a spare and installation kit. It saves MB money but at the expense of the buyers replacing tires 3 times faster. So, after 1 year of service I spent $1400 on Michelins and must buy a spare kit (from MB, of course) for $800. There! Didn't expect this from MB.