Skip to main content

MSRP Starting at
$52,750

Save as much as $6,773
Select your trim:

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2023 EQB, so we've included reviews for other years of the EQB since its last redesign.

This car is a jjoke!

DJS, 08/30/2023
2023 Mercedes-Benz EQB EQB 350 4dr SUV AWD (electric DD)

I ordered my EQB350, 7 seater in 9/2022. It was delivered in 4/2023. My replacement vehicle was a Honda Pilot with close to 300,000 miles. On day 1 when we took the car home, we discovered that the middle second row seat belt was not retracting. We had to turn around and bring the brand new car back so they could fix it. After several days, this was fixed. A few months later, the dashboard went utterly blank. I could not tell what gear I was in, how many mph I was going, nothing. Luckily, I was close to home. I managed to drive home- albeit petrified. A few weeks ago, my son told me his car seat kept moving around. I checked, and lo and behold, the same seat belt was again not retracting. This was the last straw for me. I have told the dealer I no longer want this car. There are other things as well not working- the hands-free trunk release- not working, the button to close the trunk and lock the car- not working, the android auto play works most of the time, not all the time, the release of the park brake is supposed to occur automatically when the car is placed in reverse or drive- does not work consistently. I have only owned this car for 4 months, yet I have been back to the dealer multiple times for repairs. The run flat tires, didn't even run for 1 mile when I had a flat. At this point, I have contacted MB-USA and the dealer and requested a return, based on my state's lemon law. I agree with the previous review, MB AI is not very intelligent. Not compared to google, alexa etc. The charge point- is a joke. Charge point only has one fast charger per station (at least the ones we've been to). I would not be lured by the supposed 30-minute free charge. I would just go to Electrify America. I never dreamed a luxury brand like MB could produce such a car.

Not at all satisfied

AB, 02/26/2023
2023 Mercedes-Benz EQB EQB 250+ 4dr SUV (electric DD)

I bought a Mercedes Benz EQB 350 on 01.18.2023. I traded in a Lexus RX450H. My biggest mistake in my life that I paid almost $69000 plus taxes for the EQB 350 and did not realize that how much I was scooping down in quality and features of the vehicle. First of all, I was handed over a vehicle which had not undergone the new vehicle pre inspection. Had problems from day one. Brought the car twice to the selling dealership (which is more than 1 hr 15mts away from my home) and they could not fix the problem. Took it to a dealer near my work, which is also 50 mts away from home, and after several visits and holding the vehicle over a week, till date i.e., 02.26.23 the vehicle has not been completely fixed. I am told they will inform me when the parts are in and then I will have to take the vehicle to them again, who knows whether it will still be fixed or not. I bought a Mercedes over Tesla by paying more than Tesla assuming that I would get a better-quality product, but unfortunately, I landed up buying something which does not prescribe the Mercedes Brand. The vehicle lacks basic features which these days are available in almost all vehicles on road as standard feature. The EQB 350 does not deliver anywhere close to the recommended mileage. Its not even close to what they claim. There so-called high voltage battery does not hold power even if you park the vehicle in a closed garage. If you don’t drive the EQB for 2 days, the battery loses almost 10% from where you left last time. That’s one of the biggest drawbacks of this vehicle. This is when the battery is brand new, God knows what will happen when it gets old. The free 30-minute charge point card that they provide is another big-time gimmick. Charge Point has either 3.4 KW chargers (most of them are 3.4 kw) or 6.7 KW chargers. I have not found one single Charge Point DC charger which is considered as the fastest chargers for EV. If you charge on 3.4 kw charger for 30 mts it only adds less than 2 miles on the battery and if you charge on 6.7 kw then it charges for less than 5 miles for 30 mts. So, the whole thing is a gimmick. This is a way that Charge Point pulls customers to their charging station and then you land up paying a handful to them for charging over 30 mts. At this point there are much better options available which are better than EQB 350. I wish I could get rid of this EV.

3 out of 5 stars

Not worth buying. Too many better options

Orlando C, 11/21/2023
2023 Mercedes-Benz EQB EQB 350 4dr SUV AWD (electric DD)

Let me start by saying that the car cost 💲 67000 and a charging plug is not included. Halfway home from the dealership I stopped at a friends house to show off the car and get some charge on the battery and there is no charger in the trunk. I call the dealership and they tell me that a charger is not included with the car. I couldn’t believe it. There are too many other options.

5 out of 5 stars

Peppy, smooth road handling, and gorgeous

Evie - Orlando, Florida, 08/06/2023
2023 Mercedes-Benz EQB EQB 250+ 4dr SUV (electric DD)

I had test-driven two other MB EQB 250+ EVs before my car arrived at the dealership. On each occasion (along with the one I now drive), I found the car responsive to my pedal instructions, peppy enough to pass cars when needed, and good at handling curves and tight spaces. Based on these, I gave the car 5 stars. However, I like things that are simple, and still think of the days when one puts the keys in the car ignition, sets the radio manually, puts the car in gear, and off one goes. This car has so much technology that I will need more days to get used to it all before my actions become intuitive. Although, this is more to do with personal preference, and would most likely come in handy while waiting for the car to charge. Speaking of charging, one can now purchase an adapter to use one of many Tesla charging stations, which helps a lot. I was a bit apprehensive when deciding on an EV because of the range, but when does one go on a long trip without stopping for petrol at least once? I now find that there is a different mindset to driving an EV and a slower pace to energy top-up that may be more easily normalized when more and faster-charging infrastructure is available. The car itself is quiet, gorgeous inside and outside, spacious enough for a small SUV (the 5-seater), and an absolute pleasure to drive.

1 out of 5 stars

Offers very little for the price

Monk Jr Monk, Austin Texas, 07/16/2023
2023 Mercedes-Benz EQB EQB 300 4dr SUV AWD (electric DD)

We test drove the EQB 300 for a good 4 hours with the intent to buy. At the end of the test we decided not to proceed. The good: 1. Very well built and a solid feel. 2. Good acceleration despite a heavy car. 3. Braking was excellent. The bad: 1. After about 5 miles it was disturbing to see 1/8 of the charge wiped out. We had the AC on in a hot day, but we are in Texas so… 2. Clumsy infotainment system with no intuitive interface. 3. The seats are not as comfortable as my wife’s previous GLS. The ugly: 1. We tested the system’s recommendations for a charging station. The first led us to an apartment complex with a gated entry, the second was a parking lot of a hospital but no charger to be seen, the third was a gas station. Three failures was too much for us. Imagine if the battery is low and the system plays so poorly. The dealer representative told us to do the search on our phone and indeed we were successful. But then, what good is the information system that is built in.