Used 2013 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used CLS-Class for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Love The Car 2013 CLS550

Phil, 12/13/2015
CLS550 4dr Sedan (4.7L 8cyl Turbo 7A)

Three weeks ago I traded in my 2009 SL550 for this car (2013 CLS550). I had some initial concerns that I would miss my SL, a car I liked very much. I like the CLS so much I haven't spent one minute missing the SL. The CLS is very quiet, luxurious, comfortable, powerful and handles well. It drives smaller than it is, in fact, while it is physically larger than my SL, it doesn't it feel it to me. I am looking forward to a long term, trouble free, relationship with my CLS550. It's now been one year since I wrote my original review. I have to say I'm still very happy with my CLS 550.

Proud owner of '13 CLS 550

pedalmetal, 04/08/2013
CLS550 4dr Sedan (4.7L 8cyl Turbo 7A)

I have to say that this is one fine automobile! It is an orgasmic experience-wow! The handling,power,linear lineage,interior layout and exceptional craftsmanship to detail is wonderful. I have read some reviews that mention that the rear seats and headroom are a negative-really?! I bought this car for myself and my wife-I could care less about the comfort of the rear passengers-take a cab! The features that jump out at me are the side bolsters, passive massage, COMMAND features, Lane Assist option, raw power and acceleration. I work in auto sales with a competitor, but after reviewing this vehicle for 2 years, I had to have it. I may be looking for a new job, but this baby is worth it!

Spots performance

Craig Lawrence, 03/14/2017
CLS550 4dr Sedan (4.7L 8cyl Turbo 7A)

If your looking for 4 doors but also want a sports car performance you cant do any better than a mercedes CLS. The bi turbo V8 will give you all you can handel and then some.

CLS 550 4 Matic

Theo Thomas, 08/28/2015
CLS550 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (4.7L 8cyl Turbo 7A)

I purchased a 2013 CLS550 (4matic). This vehicle is really fun to drive. As mentioned in various reviews the disappointments are the back up camera has not guidelines, the passenger doesn't have seat massagers, the side mirrors do not fold and the PARKTRONIC engage at speeds below 20 MPH. The Parktronics feature is great however it seems to periodically stick. The engine performs as commanded. The engine does has a speed limiter feature the limits the top speed to 133MPH (160 shown on the dashboard).

Beautiful but a little fragile

adm77450, 05/02/2013
CLS550 4dr Sedan (4.7L 8cyl Turbo 7A)

Overall very pleased with the CLS. Looks to kill. Really makes a statement. However, does not handle rough roads very well especially with the AMG tire and rim package. Glad I bought the road hazard coverage.