Skip to main content

Used MX-5 Miata for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...18

Pros
Cons
4.38 out of 5 stars

Only possible car for short people

Kara, 01/11/2010
LS 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I'm five foot and have the greatest visibility I've ever had with any car in the Miata. Has strong headlights, amazing steering, quick and easy to put the top down (at a traffic light. The Miata is small, elegant and always smiling. Greatest car ever and would recommend it to anyone who is under 6'2".

4.88 out of 5 stars

Saved my life... best little car

Sherylm, 09/25/2007
Shinsen 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I have driven this sweet little car for the last few summers, and enjoyed every minute. Today, I got t-boned on the driver's side by someone running a stop sign, and I'm alive. Really sore, but alive. The outside of the car was really damaged, but the frame protected me well enough, that I can write this review. Not only was she beautiful and fun, but she turned out to be the best car in the most important sense. Thank you.

3.88 out of 5 stars

The biggest go-kart in the world

DDR2, 04/25/2009
2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

The title sums it up. Extremely agile car and light on its feet, like a go- cart. It's about as roomy as one too. But those who appreciate this car for what it can do won't be concerned about that. Acceleration isn't very strong either but again, if you want straightline acceleration, go buy a musclecar. This car belongs on roads with tight curves. It's easy to drive and own so far. The only improvements would be bigger trunk and more grunt. Otherwise, this is a fine piece of machinery.

5 out of 5 stars

My Hobby

RLM, 12/17/2008
LS 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I am a suspension and handling addict and this car answers the call and more. I have the six speed with Bilstein shocks and limited slip differential in triple black. For me the car has just the right horse power as I enjoy using the six speed to make the car go rather than just hitting the gas. I enjoy the interaction with the car and the road especially with the top down.

4.38 out of 5 stars

A joy to drive, but hurts my back

SRS, 03/16/2007
LS 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Gets appreciative looks. More elegant and cheerful than recent redesign. Never enjoyed driving more, but chronic back injury (herniated disc) with tiny interior: makes me wonder if I will have to sell. I'm 6'2". Seats are like 90 degrees; no lumbar support. Road can be harsh - avoid potholes, speed bumps. Pebbles make lots of noise. Sound system with road noise -- tinnitus. Right elbow opens cup holder, right knee can't straighten. Fixed wheel position. Visibility only fair with top. Automatic shifter very stiff after starting. Heater, AC, wipers good. Cornering easy, fun. Accelerates well. Top easy to operate. Sound system is good; allows adjustment of midrange. Top latch replaced.

12345...18