Used 2017 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Reviews

Used MKZ for Sale
Select your model:
12345...13

Pros
Cons

We made the right choice

Cindy W, 06/19/2019
Hybrid Reserve 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Update...Very happy with the car. Nice looking and comfortable. Have 40,000 miles racked up and been reliable. Would buy it again. Original review: We bought the car for a comfortable traveling vehicle. We been stopped and receive comments on how people find the car to be classy or beautiful. Notice people slowing down to look at the car constantly. The car is wonderful on long trips. I really love the car, even if there could be some improvements and plan to own it for any years to come. We have the Reserve hybrid with all the features offered except massaging seats. The ride is quiet and smooth. Appreciate the auto wipers and brights. Found the adaptive cruise reduces the frustration of slower traffic while picking up speed when cleared. The blind side is a blessing. The infotainment system is easy to operate, though the navigation tends to talk a lot and does not hold too many of my previous locations. Manufacturer should compare and improve navigation similar to Garmin. Like how updates to navigation is by wifi at no cost. Pass thru to trunk and fold down sates. Tight u-turns. Many option settings when there is a young driver. With the hybrid, we average over 37 mpg, this was the breaking point to buy the car, not understanding all the other pluses. The negatives to me is the car is sluggish in eco, but ok without. Trunk is smaller with battery in back compartment, but good enough for everyday shopping. Wish there were about 4-5 more inches of legroom in rear for adult passengers, but about average for cars this size. The panoramic sunroof is a neat idea, but think they should look at the Hyundai panoramic sunroof where it does not cause a problem with rear vision. These are all minor to us. We are very pleased with our purchase.

Lemon Alert!!! 2017 Lincoln MKZ Reserve Hybrid

Juliana G., 09/02/2016
Hybrid Reserve 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

We've had this car 3 months and have brought it back to be serviced 5 times. The car wouldn't start 2 times and needed roadside assistance to jump the battery. The stereo sounds great, but Sirius drops channels frequently even in well populated areas with great satellite visibility. The rear cabin light has a weird flicker/pulsating condition. Every time we bring it to the dealer for service they say they can't duplicate the problem. I took a video of the flickering light and they said that's the way it works. That's the way it works???? A $55,000+ car that has lost charge twice and has a flickering interior light sure sounds like an electrical problem to me. They replaced my new car's battery yesterday, now it's a wait and see game. Other than that, Lincoln said they can't help me. I've never had such an experience with a new car ....ever. Now, I know why so many people buy foreign cars.

Makes me smile

Joe Rothwein, 01/16/2017
Reserve 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This car is refreshingly styled. It is quiet, capable and well mannered. The interior is very well put together and inviting. It is not an appliance like most Japanese competitors seemed to never have gotten past. This car is a gem that puts a smile on my face every time I look at it. It makes me feel good to dive it no matter what kind of day I have had. This is truly a luxury vehicle, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Anyone looking for a vehicle in this class should give the MKZ a tryout.

2017 Reserve 4cl

Billy, 07/11/2017
Hybrid Reserve 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Traded in my Lexus LS430. Pros: Best bang for your dollar, great smooth ride, sexy exterior and interior styling, technology second to none. Cons: cheap interior leather, lacks leg room in rear, sound system is subpar for luxury car.

Great buy

Brian Bossier, 02/23/2017
Hybrid Premiere 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Aesthetically pleasing car that gets 41mpg. Best ride in its class bar none(I tried them all, the Lincoln is head and shoulders above) if you want to drag race get another car, if you love a smooth ride, great gas mileage, pleasing interior and features the Lincoln is THE BEST in class.

12345...13