2017 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Reviews - 46 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKZ model:

Exterior fit and function
By Dallas

2017 Lincoln MKZ Premiere 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

The body fits/part to part or seams is shamefully poor, they vary from 1/16" to 1/4" Parked side by side to my Hyundai ( whose gaps do not vary more .010) Lincoln should be ashamed. Where is your Quality control? With digital drafting, manufacturing and QC I am surprised the parts go together at all. Look at rocker panel to front quarter panel. I spent 50 years as a Certified Manufacturing Engineer and feel I am qualified to this critiquing. I would be very glad to meet and talk with Lincoln's engineer and sales personal and perhaps help to improve Lincoln's image. I had my MKZ back to the dealer twice and found that all units are alike. ( Betcha you won't answer this) Signed, Dallas Barteau [contact info removed].

MKZ
By Dave Mercer

2017 Lincoln MKZ Black Label 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Great Value

Name, style and comfort
By Jay

2017 Lincoln MKZ Reserve 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Comfortable ride, distinctive styling, and new technology. The best thing i like about the car is that control it gives you. Even on rough roads or fast lanes the car gives outstanding feeling of being in control. It is a very well balance and state of art.

Beautiful car! I get many compliments.
By Karla A

2017 Lincoln MKZ Premiere 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Great value, extremely happy with all of the options that came with the car we purchased at a great price. The seats are super comfy and very easy to relax and rest in during a long ride.

Will own for 200K or more
By Brandon

2017 Lincoln MKZ Black Label 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Absolutely the best car I've ever owned. It's my first 'luxe' car, but compared to the others (like Cadillac and Tesla), I was thrilled and still am everytime I get into the car. Favorite feature is the interior and heated steering wheel. There are two cars I will always remember. My first car, and my first Lincoln.