Used 2019 Lincoln MKC Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used MKC for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Handles Superbly, Quiet, Comfortable

GoneTroppo, 05/22/2019
4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

We had a 2016 MKC Select and decided to turn it in, after 3 years, on a 2019 MKC Base. We enjoyed our 2016 and we really loved the new fascia on the 2019. The 2019 handles much better than the 2016 and has an extremely quiet cabin. We love not having a shifter in the console, memory seats and SYNC3. This SUV has a lot of pep with the standard engine and is easy on the mountain roads, where we live. We did not experience any issues with our 2016 over the 36,000 miles we owned it. If you are looking for a solid, compact SUV, they we would recommend the 2019 MKC.

Smooth and quiet

Ol Ned, 08/12/2019
Select 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

4 months and 6000 miles so far and still pleased with the 2019 MKC select. Like the button shifter, makes old stick shifters seem awkward. The 2.0 turbo engine is quite peppy and quiet. This car shifts, accelerates and responds much better if you don't stomp hard on the gas - plenty of power. I don't like the Navigation much though, not nearly as useful as the Garmin system in my Jeep. Blind spot and cross-traffic alert feature is great. Rear cargo area a little compact for an SUV, but as much space as any car trunk. It works great for us. Back seat roomy enough, we've had no complaints from passengers.

Will never drive another vehicle

Amy, 06/29/2019
Reserve 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I test drove a MKC and loved it, but It was out of my price point... I test drove 20+ other cars and even came one signature away from another car... Nothing compared to the comfort and smooth driving, I ended up not caring about price points and went with what felt right... And I don’t regret a thing!! I absolutely love my MKC!!!

Great vehicle....after a rocky start

Moonman, 09/06/2018
Reserve 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Drove everything in the segment. Was prepared to spend more or less, just wanted a solid vehicle and that describes the 2019 MKC. Very planted and low-drama on the road. Excellent visibility. Small cargo area -- it's workable tho. Extremely quiet, and that leads to my interesting first-encounter-with-Lincoln (and American cars in general!) tale: During test drive, salesman and I both noted a leather defect and a rattle coming from the back interior. made the deal with the understanding both would be addressed. leather got fixed right away. the rattle required two trips to dealer -- on the second one, it took nearly 2 weeks and required help from the Lincoln "concierge" program. kudos to dealership for staying after it and escalating up to the Ford "hotline" for a fix. the noise is gone now, and though it was a hassle, I'm impressed with the way this issue was handled. If Lincoln is going to compete in "luxury" segment it needs to offer service that goes above and beyond and that did happen in this case. Lots of people overlook the MKC, not sure why. it's totally solid, a great vehicle in a very competitive segment.

Great but not reliable

Mary Turner, 10/27/2018
Reserve 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Purchased the 2019 MKC and loved it until it reached 2,300 miles! When it’s cold it shifts very hard, goes away after it warms up! It is now at the dealership and they are rebuilding the transmission! Very disappointing! 11/2/2018- picked up the MKC with a rebuilt transmission, seems to be shifting ok, hopefully it will last!