Used 2002 Lincoln LS Consumer Reviews

Used LS for Sale
Select your model:
12345...27

Pros
Cons

Best car I ever owned!

Steve Bullock, 02/01/2019
Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I bought my 2002 new, well it has a few hundred dealer miles on it, so I got a great price. I have driven it almost every day since then. For the year, it came with everything you could get on it but a built in phone which my company provided anyway. 64 round trip miles Monday thru Friday to the office. Customer visits, short trips, everywhere but the left coast. I had the PCM tweeked a little by a nearby racing shop and get 30+ on the highway wth 27 more Dyno tested horses. It will scoot! I’m retired now and don’t drive it as much but when cleaned up it looks new inside and out. My friends and neighbors are astounded by the way it still looks at 18. The paint glistens, I had the parking lot dings removed by an expert, you could park it on a showroom floor. I only had one real problem with it and the 100K maintenance took care of that, putting in a new trans, as I had been towing a trailer that was too heavy, not the vehicles fault. Ford did good on this one. A Keeper! I could not get your website to cooperate, so the “select a year” does not work. Clearly the number is 2002. Almost forgot, but synthetic oil is a winner! Useitevery time you change your oil.

I still love my Lincoln

mlabeau, 04/19/2010
LSE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my LS just over two years ago with just under 25k miles. Now it has over 75k miles and it still drives like new. I did replace the brake pads with carbon/ceramic pads about 30K ago and replaced the tires. Other than oil changes, that's it. This is an amazing car. I can't tell you how much love this car.

LS is great American car

likeusluxury, 07/07/2011
Premium 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have had a 2004 Lincoln LS and now a 2002 Lincoln LS. Bought both used, and hav out over 65,000 miles on the two. Great cars. Had 2 mchanical incidents in that time. Nothing major. Blast to drive. Safe. Would highly recommend.

I love my Lincoln LS

WJS, 09/09/2008
4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I bought this car in 2004 and it had 20,000 miles on it. I have loved it since the day I bought it. It is sporty and is so pretty when it is all cleaned up. The V-8 makes for wonderful performance. I've looked on the internet and find that some new 6 cylinders don't get the mpg that I do with this one. (19 in the city and 26 on the highway)

I LOVE IT BUT I WILL HAVE TO MOVE ON

KELLYMC, 04/27/2009
4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I must say that I love love love my car. It is stunning to look at and comming from a background of sports cars it is a super fun car to drive. Heads turn when people see this car comming down the road. There is a huge "but" in the midst of all of the things I love about this car! I have had to replace the window motor on the drivers side twice and the passenger side once. I have had gaskets replaced, coils 1,3,5 & 8 replaced and still have 4 more to go but can only get them replaced as they go out. The sun roof leaks but the crazy twist is that it fills up the pocket on the passenger door! I truly hate to get rid of the car but the repair costs are killing me!!!!!

12345...27