Used 2000 Lincoln LS Consumer Reviews

Used LS for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...28

Pros
Cons

Wow

lumby, 11/10/2012

Recently picked up a 2000 ls v8 with sport package. The car is as clean as a whistle. Ive owned bmw, mercedes, jaguar, saab, acura, infiniti's, dodge's, fords, chevys.....this is in my top 5 of cars... Beautiful looking, and that slight growl of the v8 under the hood hits a perfect note. The seats are comfortable yet supproting, the stereo is amazing, the cockpit feel is amazing.In fact my last bmw was a 2000 540i and believe the acceleration on the lincoln is peppier and more refined. I would never buy one new, but for a mere $2300 for this car, you really cannot go wrong. If you want some fun, refinement, and not look like too pretentious this is the ride. You must make sure its clean!

Best Ever

Ginger Wilson, 03/17/2016
V8 4dr Sedan

I love this car, that's why I've been driving it for so long. I especially love it's comfort, cargo space and speed. Hope it lasts forever.

money taker not for the weak of heart

larry smith, 12/25/2015
V8 4dr Sedan

please what ever u do do not buy this car i havent had this car a year and starting having problems tranmmison has going out in heat ac dosent work and the sad part is i still owe on the car never again i will but another car like this junk

An opportunity Ford/Lincoln screwed up! Don't buy!

totaljett, 04/29/2014

I purchased my Lincoln LS V6 with 67,000 Miles in 2003. I still have it today with 228,000 miles. The LS is like a beautiful lady, high maintenance and unpredictable. I will admit I cringe when looking at past repair bills but hey, what's done is done. My LS is still gorgeous and I intended to get my money back out of it. Yet I've warned people who admire it that they had better not get one. I've repaired things on this I've never had to deal with before. My other car is a 2000 Infiniti Q45. I've replaced the struts on it and egr valve.......that's it.

Pleasure to drive

Rich B, 09/16/2006

This car is by far the best car I have ever owned. After 6 years of driving it I still look foward to driving it everywhere we go,and I have 3 other cars. It's the best looking car from any view especially the front. It's still solid and quiet as the day I bought it. I would recommend this car to all who want a great driving experiance over the long haul. P.S It's also the best value out there for the price.

12345...28