Used 2019 Lexus RC 300 Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used RC 300 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

First Lexus and in love!

Chris B., 04/09/2019
F SPORT 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

This Lexus is beautiful from the outside as it is on the inside. The responsiveness in Sport+ mode is unparalleled. I chose this vehicle over the 2019 Audi S5, even with the heads up display in the Audi and lighting under the doors. Will lease Lexus again!

Catch a Lexus 300 RC F-Sport

Dave, 07/10/2019
F SPORT 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I'm happier with the car than I even thought I would be. Only negatives are storage space and less zip off the line than the 350. Still, it's a great ride.

Excellence

Marco, 01/27/2021
2dr Coupe AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

2019 RC300 AWD may lack in the HP/Top Speed department but in my experience it gets going, and fast to hit 80-100 without any difficulty. Of course, we highway traffic nowadays, speed checks and radar, does anyone need a car that goes 200? I think not. The Lexus construction, inside and out, in my opinion is a 10, and I’ve owned Maserati, Mercedes, Alfa Romeo, Acura and more. If you wish to a high quality coupe, that is bulletproof, then this a GREAT CAR!

My Lexus RC 300

Sarita, 11/25/2019
2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Is really a 2 passengers car what I don’t mind because is just for me Other than that is a nice car

outstanding

william grear, 12/10/2020
2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

This is my first Lexus and I am very happy with the RC300. Best car ever and at 72 I have own a lot of cars but this is the best of the best.