Used 2015 Lexus IS 250 Consumer Reviews - 12 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Lexus IS 250 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific IS 250 model:

Amazingly reliable luxury sedan
By Eric

2015 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

Literally the perfect uses vehicle.for anyone. I've drove my Lexus to 110k, zero issues and still drives better than most brand new vehicles. My friend has a Lexus is250 AWD as well, 1 year older (06) and has 239k miles on. It is still his daily driver and has zero remorse, or consideration to sell.

if you can afford it
By LEXUS LOVER

2015 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

Car looks good, handles like a sports car, the interior is nothing special and no room in back seats . Trunk space is average . Lexus cusomer service is the best and umatched . All that being said no way is it worth the payments. I even worked for the company and it was expensive. Id really do my homework and drive the car . As well get a IS300 OR 350 haggle make it worth it. Its a great car an even better company

I love my car!
By Brenda

2015 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

It is such a smooth ride and the service at my dealer...Lexus Nalley in Roswell, GA - they're amazing!

Best decision ever!!!(just a little more power)
By Emiliano

2015 Lexus IS 250 Crafted Line 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

Best car

f-sport RWD looks sportier that it is
By 2015 is250 f-sport owner

2015 Lexus IS 250 Crafted Line 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

I had the car for 1 year and bought it used with only 10K miles on it. The car handles great and the performance is fine for the most part. It certainly leaves you asking for more which makes you wonder why you didn't get the 350. The interiors are the best I've experienced in its category, pretty cool actually. The paint in this car is my biggest set back. The front bumper started pealing with every small pebble that hits it which was super annoying taking into account my other cars were older and didn't peal at all in the same roads. The car overall is good but not great. I was expecting much more for my money. If you want to get the f-sport, don't waste you time on a 250, go straight to the 350 and you'll thank me later. It's just not worth to know you paid for half a car.